Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Ryan is our Quarterback"
(11-24-2019, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ryan had a perfect passer rating at halftime and our healthy starter had a passer rating of 50 earlier in the year against this same D. When should they have made the move to go back to Andy? 

LMFAO. Finley hasn't completed FIFTY PERCENT OF HIS PASSES the last two games, and you're in here defending him because you dislike 14 that much. That's crazy....lol. Also, the Stools benched Rudolph because he was throwing balls in the dirt....like Finley. At least Mason wasn't fumbling the game away today.

That all said, activate Dolegala, take Dalton off the active roster, and let's REALLY evaluate Zac. Stevie Wonder can see Ryan Finley ain't cutting it any time soon.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say it's funny the Steelers benched their crap QB for a 3rd string guy while we chose to leave our crap QB out there when we had our healthy starter suited up.  Wacky.

I don't like Zac Attack as much as anyone, but Rudolph has been playing for an extended period of time.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 02:24 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Put in Dalton. We've seen Finley and while I get that some guys need time, what we've seen is very, very bad. Let's try to avoid going winless please?

I don't understand why we want to put Finley in. If you polled most of you guys, you'd all rather have the #1 pick. If we put Dalton in, there's a chance we could end up with 2-3 wins and maybe not in the Top 5 anymore. This season is gone. Let Finley take his lumps and Zac look like an idiot. Finley playing is best for the organization, best for Andy, and best for AJ.  It's a win-win-win. [Image: michael-scott-the-office-win-win-win.png...C457&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because Dalton has won football games when the game is over after the second half.  I get it, Finley is in a lousy situation and Dalton was 0-8, but this steadfast loyalty to Finley looks too much like not giving a crap about winning for me to not call it out just a bit.  I don't care if we keep Finley in there, but his completion rate is abysmal, he fumbles every time he is touched, and so on.

I mean, it's no skin off my arse if we go 0-16.  But hey, Finley had a perfect passer rating at the half thanks to Boyd hauling in the biggest lame duck of a TD pass I've ever seen, so that ought to buy him another few weeks.

Also, why did the Steelers bench Rudolph when he beat us 27-3 and posted a 124.6 rating against us the first time we played?  Yesterday is gone...which doesn't do much for my point that Dalton can win because he's won in the past...hmm....

PUT IN DOLEGALA!!!!!

Although I am convince AJ won't play a down this year, it would at least be entertaining to see the cannon-armed Dolegala throw a deep ball or three to Ross as he appears close to a return.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ryan had a perfect passer rating at halftime and our healthy starter had a passer rating of 50 earlier in the year against this same D. When should they have made the move to go back to Andy? 
Spoken like a true Dalton homer, except it's for Finley.

Rolleyes

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 08:49 AM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: I don't understand why we want to put Finley in. If you polled most of you guys, you'd all rather have the #1 pick. If we put Dalton in, there's a chance we could end up with 2-3 wins and maybe not in the Top 5 anymore. This season is gone. Let Finley take his lumps and Zac look like an idiot. Finley playing is best for the organization, best for Andy, and best for AJ.  It's a win-win-win. [Image: michael-scott-the-office-win-win-win.png...C457&ssl=1]

Unless you consider that players may not want to play for a coach that intentionally loses games.  How many games do we lose next year before ZT starts benching starters and trying to lose again?  Why would anyone want to play here?
Reply/Quote
I guess Taylor had a change of heart...or management is meddling.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I guess Taylor had a change of heart...or management is meddling.

Based on Taylor’s recent comments, I can almost guarantee management is involved
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Based on Taylor’s recent comments, I can almost guarantee management is involved

How wonderful. Management sees he's so bad that they have to micromanage him.

Maybe they will fire him?
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How wonderful. Management sees he's so bad that they have to micromanage him.

Maybe they will fire him?

Does that mean they thought Marvin was bad when they crammed the John Ross pick down his throat? How about when they suggested a DE play TE (or whichever way that lunacy went)? Confused

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote