Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SALE! More than 50% off 2018 Authentic Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited jersey
Exclamation 
I just wanted to let everyone know about this deal I came across. Dicks currently has a promo code that *expires at midnight tonight* towards most Fan apparel.
TAILGATE30 = 30% OFF

So for example,  I just purchased the 2018 Authentic Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited AJ Green Jersey. The name, numbers, Nike checks and Bengals logo are all stitched on. This Jersey goes for $150 before taxes at the Bengals pro shop, NFL website, Lids, Fanatics, etc.

They are already selling them cheaper than anyone at $84 and change. After using the promo code,  I purchased this jersey for less than $64 after taxes!! If you've been considering buying one, now is the time. You can't even buy a regular screen printed jersey in the store this cheap!!
I just wanted to share this amazing deal that I found with my fellow Bengals brethren. I hope someone can use this, maybe for Christmas gifts, etc. 

Tiger  WhoDey2  Pitt Sux
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That’s a hell of a deal. I want a Geno though and it’s looks like all they have is Green and Eifert in the stitched jerseys.

Edit: Well I decided to just go ahead and get an AJ. Too good a deal to pass up. Thanks for the heads up Southern!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
thank you for this...

I might make the IND game and hang out in Cincinnati until the following BAL game (short week). I needed a jersey... I can't wear my Bengals ugly sweater just yet.
Reply/Quote
Good call! I also had an email offer for $20 off $100 which stacks with this deal -- bought my kids some soccer socks and shin guards (which they needed anyway ...), bringing the jersey price down to ~$40. Cheaper than a chinese knockoff! Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for pointing this out! Going to get one for me and the wife!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The Eifert should be even cheaper than it is lol

Reply/Quote
Not available in Canada, right? :@
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 10:37 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I just wanted to let everyone know about this deal I came across. Dicks currently has a promo code that *expires at midnight tonight* towards most Fan apparel.
TAILGATE30 = 30% OFF

So for example,  I just purchased the 2018 Authentic Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited AJ Green Jersey. The name, numbers, Nike checks and Bengals logo are all stitched on. This Jersey goes for $150 before taxes at the Bengals pro shop, NFL website, Lids, Fanatics, etc.

They are already selling them cheaper than anyone at $84 and change. After using the promo code,  I purchased this jersey for less than $64 after taxes!! If you've been considering buying one, now is the time. You can't even buy a regular screen printed jersey in the store this cheap!!
I just wanted to share this amazing deal that I found with my fellow Bengals brethren. I hope someone can use this, maybe for Christmas gifts, etc. 

Tiger  WhoDey2  Pitt Sux
Picked a good day to check the site out. Couldn't resist ordering an AJ Color Rush jersey for that price. I used to order a new jersey every year but lately its been at least 5 years and even then I think the last one was just a plain black AJ and Andy jerseys when they were making the switch to Nike from Reebok and having a sale. Thanks for letting us all know.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t the $ from color rush sales go to some charity too?

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 02:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not available in Canada, right? :@

Trade war baby!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 02:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doesn’t the $ from color rush sales go to some charity too?

That money covers regular maintenance on Mr Brown's Lumina.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 10:37 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I just wanted to let everyone know about this deal I came across. Dicks currently has a promo code that *expires at midnight tonight* towards most Fan apparel.
TAILGATE30 = 30% OFF

Tiger  WhoDey2  Pitt Sux
Thnx for the heads up. Just got mine!!! 64 bucks total. I shall receive it by August 28th. Any Bengals fans live near Newport Beach hit me up soon. So we can watch the season opener nearby at a local bar
Reply/Quote
TAILGATE30 = 30% OFF

Tiger  WhoDey2  Pitt Sux

Thank you just picked up my AJ Jersey!! What a great deal good looks
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I didn’t see a spot to the promo code in. Where is it?

EDIT: Nevermind
Reply/Quote
I'll never buy anything from Dicks again....
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 10:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll never buy anything from Dicks again....

Why. This was my first buy there
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 10:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll never buy anything from Dicks again....

Why? Have you been screwed?

Reply/Quote

Bad experience? Or a 2nd amendment thing?

Reply/Quote
Dogs Jersey is ordered. Thanks for the link.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 02:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not available in Canada, right? :@

Gonna let that stop u? No seriously, if you want one send me a PM and I’ll order one for you. Don’t mind helping out a brother.

Reply/Quote