Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players
(01-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Griever Wrote: what did DeCastro do, other than get spit on by burfict

and who the hell is Jerry Porter
We changed that ho's name to Jerry today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How is that different to what happened on Saturday?

That's exactly what happened.  Thank you for making my point.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 08:06 PM)jason Wrote: We changed that ho's name to Jerry today.

It's not official until there's a petition.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, it was DeCastro that pancaked Burfict.  Or drove Burfict down as Burfict tried to pull him down.  One of the two.

Not very late even.

I believe the term for laying on top of a defender is 'holding'.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:28 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I believe the term for laying on top of a defender is 'holding'.

No...you can lay the defender down when you are a lot better at block than them and they grab your shoulder pads and pull down on you.  Officials don't often call "laying on the defender" even if they should occasionally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Jerry Porter. LMAO

Jerry!Jerry!Jerry!Jerry!JERRY! Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: Officials don't often call "laying on the defender" even if they should occasionally.

That's right ! Because we all are waiting with baited breath for the opportunity to see some of that Sweet Steeler Thumb-Action.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
The source of all this is Burfict. He's known as one of the absolute dirtiest players in the league, and he ended Bell's season.

Since the league and CIN failed to do anything, prior to now, to police that you had a ton of animosity and players looking for their own justice that second PIT game.

Get rid of Burfict and the problem with "dirty" PIT play goes away. And, well, Pacman is just a loser and an idiot.

Peter King is a jackass. In the old days, Burfict would have been dealt with quickly and severely on the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:15 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The source of all this is Burfict.  He's known as one of the absolute dirtiest players in the league, and he ended Bell's season.

Since the league and CIN failed to do anything, prior to now, to police that you had a ton of animosity and players looking for their own justice that second PIT game.

Get rid of Burfict and the problem with "dirty" PIT play goes away.  And, well, Pacman is just a loser and an idiot.

Peter King is a jackass. In the old days, Burfict would have been dealt with quickly and severely on the field.

So you are longing for the days when people acted like the guy you are bitching about?

And there was nothing dirty about his tackle of Bell.  Or Nelson's.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:15 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The source of all this is Burfict.  He's known as one of the absolute dirtiest players in the league, and he ended Bell's season.

Get rid of Burfict and the problem with "dirty" PIT play goes away.  And, well, Pacman is just a loser and an idiot.

Peter King is a jackass.  In the old days, Burfict would have been dealt with quickly and severely on the field.

Butthurt; you are full of it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Peter King is a jackass.  In the old days, Burfict would have been dealt with quickly and severely on the field.

Read....."make those guys that stand up to our 'Steeler Way' go away, so we can go back to punching them in the mouth and them not retaliate." Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:15 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The source of all this is Burfict.  He's known as one of the absolute dirtiest players in the league Cry , and he ended Bell's season. Cry

Get rid of Burfict and the problem with "dirty" PIT play goes away.  And, well, Pacman is just a loser and an idiot. Cry

Cry Your tears are obvious. You want to go all badass, but then you cry like a little girl. So many tears in one post from a fan of the old days.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:43 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry Your tears are obvious. You want to go all badass, but then you cry like a little girl. So many tears in one post from a fan of the old days.

LMAO....the only people crying are the butthurt losers in CIN.

What I said is a fact - in the old days a dirty and cheap player like Burfict gets taken out.  PIT is hardly alone in being victimized by and knowing Burfict is dirty. The "chippiness" in this series didn't exist until Burfict started targeting people for injury.

There's no defending Burfict, but losers stick together.  This is why CIN hasn't won anything in, like, forever. You accept mediocrity. You accept losing. And that's going to continue until you learn what football, and what good football, is.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The "chippiness" in this series didn't exist until Burfict started targeting people for injury.

I disagree. I think the chippiness really has been growing from Ward breaking that one kid's jaw.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I disagree. I think the chippiness really has been growing from Ward breaking that one kid's jaw.

Yep....really got ramped up after Huber, the punter.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:45 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yep....really got ramped up after Huber, the punter.

We actually could go back to the Kimo-Palmer knee incident, but I think since Kimo didn't return after that season, it didn't drag out as much. The Ward hit, though, that one really fanned the embers to life.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We actually could go back to the Kimo-Palmer knee incident, but I think since Kimo didn't return after that season, it didn't drag out as much. The Ward hit, though, that one really fanned the embers to life.

Yeah....but I think the Palmer deal wasn't viewed in the locker room as dirty (pure speculation of course), maybe some angst over "what could have been", but the Rivers hit sealed the deal.  It simmered a while, and then the shot on a punter really opened the floodgates.  Then, there was the episode with Reggie Nelson, Burfict, now Shazier.....it's no wonder it has reached a boiling point.

Reply/Quote
These are all points Steeler fans wish to ignore ,so them and Goedell can blame it on Burfict. They miss the "good ole day" as mentioned above. They are in complete denial and detached from reality about what has gone on.

By the way it's Denvers turn now.

Like on the movieTaken,                                         "GOOD LUCK"
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:59 PM)tigerseye Wrote: These are all points Steeler fans wish to ignore ,so them and Goedell can blame it on Burfict. They miss the "good ole day" as mentioned above. They are in complete denial and detached from reality about what has gone on.

By the way it's Denvers turn now.

Like on the movieTaken,                                         "GOOD LUCK"

Funny you say that, seeing as I am a Steelers fan. Mellow
Reply/Quote