Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players
Referring to Just Win Baby's remark from above about blaming everything on the presents of Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We actually could go back to the Kimo-Palmer knee incident, but I think since Kimo didn't return after that season, it didn't drag out as much. The Ward hit, though, that one really fanned the embers to life.

Remember they got him back that one time though...just like they promised they would?   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LMAO....the only people crying are the butthurt losers in CIN.

What I said is a fact - in the old days a dirty and cheap player like Burfict gets taken out.  PIT is hardly alone in being victimized by and knowing Burfict is dirty.  The "chippiness" in this series didn't exist until Burfict started targeting people for injury.

There's no defending Burfict, but losers stick together.  This is why CIN hasn't won anything in, like, forever.  You accept mediocrity.  You accept losing.  And that's going to continue until you learn what football, and what good football, is.

Just one of your massive, salty tears would cool down Venus and make it habitable. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:32 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LMAO....the only people crying are the butthurt losers in CIN.

What I said is a fact - in the old days a dirty and cheap player like Burfict gets taken out.  PIT is hardly alone in being victimized by and knowing Burfict is dirty.  The "chippiness" in this series didn't exist until Burfict started targeting people for injury.

There's no defending Burfict, but losers stick together.  This is why CIN hasn't won anything in, like, forever.  You accept mediocrity.  You accept losing.  And that's going to continue until you learn what football, and what good football, is.

Who are you talking to?  Oh I forgot.  Steelers fans think they have something to do with their team's success and project that on to eveyone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

There's no defending Burfict, but losers stick together.  This is why CIN hasn't won anything in, like, forever.  You accept mediocrity.  You accept losing.  And that's going to continue until you learn what football, and what good football, is.

Good luck taking Burfict out, I suggest you send more than 1 player as they have been trying for years to hurt him to no avail. On the other hand, Bell, Ben and Brown called to tell you Burfict is one tough SOB and likely more damage to come so stay tuned.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good luck taking Burfict out, I suggest you send more than 1 player as they have been trying for years to hurt him to no avail. On the other hand, Bell, Ben and Brown called to tell you Burfict is one tough SOB and likely more damage to come so stay tuned.

Good think you never wish for other players to get hurt.   Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We actually could go back to the Kimo-Palmer knee incident, but I think since Kimo didn't return after that season, it didn't drag out as much. The Ward hit, though, that one really fanned the embers to life.

The Huber hit was the one that fueled the recent feud and it has just begun. Gino laughed it off when I told the board my sources said ML instructed the team to silence after the Huber hit and it would be handled on the field. Is he laughing now as Steeler's are being carted off from the clean and hard hits on Ben and Bell this year delivered by Burfict or the clean hard hit in 2014 on Bell delivered by Nelson. The truth is the Bengals hits on the Steelers have been clean mostly and the few that were not like the Burfict on Brown hit can be matched by Mitchell taking our Green in 2014 and Eifert for 3 games in 2015. I think the bloodbath and hatred among these two teams will be worse in 2016, so more to come which really is very bad for both teams. But to claim one team is innocent is foolish, they both are very guilty.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good think you never wish for other players to get hurt.   Mellow

If you could read and comprehend, you would see I never called for injury, I am predicting it and there is a huge difference. But keep trying to find something as I asked you to do last week where I actually wished injury on a player. You can't and won't find it.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you could read and comprehend, you would see I never called for injury, I am predicting it and there is a huge difference. But keep trying to find something as I asked you to do last week where I actually wished injury on a player. You can't and won't find it.

Then why don't you say that Burict (or anyone) should not injure another player?  Rather you "predict" he will cause "damage".

Again.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good luck taking Burfict out, I suggest you send more than 1 player as they have been trying for years to hurt him to no avail. On the other hand, Bell, Ben and Brown called to tell you Burfict is one tough SOB and likely more damage to come so stay tuned.

[Image: first_blood.jpg]

'You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: [Image: first_blood.jpg]

'You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you."

He's lucky he didn't kill himself.  Dude has taken HIMSELF out of more games...
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's lucky he didn't kill himself.  Dude has taken HIMSELF out of more games...

Oh and he will again.  He needs to seriously relearn tackling.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then why don't you say that Burict (or anyone) should not injure another player?  Rather you "predict" he will cause "damage".

Again.

L    e   t me s  l  o   w it d  o  w  n for you. Injury is caused every game by clean hits like to Bell and Jen. I predict hard and clean shots in 2016 and more Steeler's players and more Bengals players being hurt. So try and spin it any way you want, but not even close to make your suggestions that are blatantly delusional based off of my posts.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: L    e   t me s  l  o   w it d  o  w  n for you. Injury is caused every game by clean hits like to Bell and Jen.

And Carson and Rivers and Henry...   Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:15 PM)Vambo Wrote: You mean like Pac Man Jones? Shocked

The Athletes with the Longest Rap Sheets in Sports History

8. Pacman Jones

Charges: Assault and felony vandalism, drug possession, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, resisting arrest

Number Of Arrests: 8

Exactly like him. Every team has several guys that have no business playing but talent and $$$ trump everything. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't think that video is moronic.  Viewing it from a wide angle rather than the closeup that has been circulating certainly puts it in mor of a gray area, but given Butfict's history, I don't think it's unreasonable to look at that and think that he did knee him on purpose.  I don't think anyone other than Bengal homers would rule out that possibility 100%.  

got what was and has been coming to the steelers for a long long time. piss n' moan about it all ya want. i was happy to see the bengals play by your shitty steeler rules finally. ya had it comin' you aren't the bully anymore. and your players will think twice next time i can assure you that.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: And Carson and Rivers and Henry...   Cool

is exactly why ending ben and bells and browns careers are exactly in order. i certainly hope they do. already knocked brown out of a div. playoff. win bengals. knocking the rest out will come next year. keep wishing asshole.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I disagree. I think the chippiness really has been growing from Ward breaking that one kid's jaw.

Nope....It was barely a physical rivalry until Burfict took out Bell with what many considered a dirty hit.  PIT started targeting Burfict, and CIN of course had his back.  The rest is history, and another chapter in CIN playoff losing streak.  Take Burfict out of the equation and I guarantee we aren't having this discussion.

And I know you guys want to deny it, but CIN has been fined more than PIT in about the past 6 of 8 years,
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:41 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Exactly like him. Every team has several guys that have no business playing but talent and $$$ trump everything. 

Yeah, but Marv and CIN have a reputation of dumpster-diving for thugs.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 09:20 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Nope....It was barely a physical rivalry until Burfict took out Bell with what many considered a dirty hit.  PIT started targeting Burfict, and CIN of course had his back.  The rest is history, and another chapter in CIN playoff losing streak.  Take Burfict out of the equation and I guarantee we aren't having this discussion.

And I know you guys want to deny it, but CIN has been fined more than PIT in about the past 6 of 8 years,

I don't what I find more funny: Digging that far back to try blame it on the Steelers or the fact that the story they are going with is the one where they admit they're still butthurt over Hine Ward.

It started over a Tweet where a dirty player was not given the benefit of the doubt after causing an injury.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote