Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIGN AJ GREEN!!!!!!!!
Marvin Jones will get paid big bucks(not like AJ)this off season DJS is right on that.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:27 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jones will have to get 800-900 yards 7+ TDs for him to be looked at like that. To have as big of an injury issue as he's had will make a lot of people hesitant, especially when the injury has been to his ankle/foot every time. If he just has a 600-700 yard season he might get 4-5 mil a year, but I very much doubt more than that. Brandon Lafell was good for ~650 yards and 4-5 TDs a year, and the Patriots snagged him up for only 3 mil a year.

Yeah I mean he's going to have to repeat 2013 or the equivalent of a better season to get that money, but I think it's definitely a possibility if he has a good year. It all depends on some other factors too, I didn't look through the list of potential WR FAs for next season around the league. If there aren't many options, he could easily get overpaid by a team looking for an outside receiver. Or if he puts up a huge TD total again, he could get overpaid for being a big time red zone thread.

I checked out the list of FAs next year, comments below.

(09-11-2015, 01:58 PM)J24 Wrote: Marvin Jones will get paid big bucks(not like AJ)this off season DJS is right on that.

If he doesn't end up with a whole lot of production and ends up flying under the radar, we could possibly have Green, MLJ, and Sanu all locked up for just over $20 million all together. Soooo many things can change and alter that by the year's end though, so we'll have to see what happens.

If he has an explosive season, I'm sure he'll get paid and I don't think it will be in Cincinnati.

I just looked over the list of FA WRs set for 2016, and it looks like it's going to be slim pickings next offseason. Guys like Boldin and Floyd are going to be 35+. Guys like Harvin and Crabtree will be there again. Jermaine Kearse, Rueben Randle, Leonard Hankerson, and Marvin Jones look like the guys that teams will be looking at for their WR needs past a #1.
Reply/Quote
Get rekted OP
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 02:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Get rekted OP

AJ has signed it appears so one more time FO proves they are top notch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
AJ's deal has been completed. 4 years/60 million.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 12:45 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What's the hold up?  This needs to be done ASAP.

I for one what my star player happy.  And I also want him locked up, the sooner the better.

FINE ... I signed him. Happy!?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 02:23 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Get rekted OP

I don't know what this means.
Reply/Quote