Poll: Like it?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SO how is everyone liking the new BOARD??
(05-17-2015, 02:35 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'm hoping people can speak their mind without getting ridiculed for having a minority opinion.

I also hope there are less people like Denny who are flat out biased against anybody that says anything negative related to the Bengals. Hopefully more intelligent convo without the nonsense.

THIS! i had to leave the other board because some people got so tough behind their keyboard, and it wasn't just the denny types, it was the utts types too…i think you and i even had some heated discussions, but when people either try to get personal or go run and tell the "teacher" that someone isn't playing nice, i gotta leave that juvenile crap
Reply/Quote
Just joined, here I feel like we are all equal with low post counts
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How is everyone doing on the new board starting to settle in more??

I'd be much happier if more people were giving you rep, dammit.

(05-17-2015, 01:41 AM)Gordon Fishsticks Wrote: New banner?

Ehh. I liked the old one more.

Agreed. Bring back the kitty.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Seems good to me. Long time lurker and occasional poster. Glad to see the message board continue. I got worried that I'd have to find a new way to waste hours from my day
Reply/Quote
Site is great, although need to get used to new controls, etc.

I was worried when I saw the closure announcement. As a professional lurker, I visited the site almost every day. Using this opportunity to finally enroll and chime in. I will probably piss everyone off since I am on the fence on may topics (Dalton can take us to the SB vs. Dalton should be traded for a 3rd round pick we can use on our franchise QB).

One complaint, where are Kate Upton animated GIFs? Very disappointing folks
Reply/Quote
Excellent work! Feels like running into an old friend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm more of a lurker than poster, nice board though, and will try to post some opinions Cool
Reply/Quote
I like it. It features nice clean layout and it's easy to use. I also appreciate all the effort that went into it. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How is everyone doing on the new board starting to settle in more??

Looks good to me.
Reply/Quote
I think the new board is doing just fine.

I can't criticize much. For being put up on such short notice, it is dam fine work IMO.

I might have some suggestions in time. But that can wait. Holic and the rest of the crew deserve a round of applause!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Loving that there is a place for all of us to go. The board itself is amazing and I can't believe how quickly it was put up! Thanks to Bengalholic for all of this.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely great job on the place. I like it better than our old message board. Same people. Fresh start.

Some new trolls.

Really liking it!
Reply/Quote
I wasn't sure I'd join another forum as I tend to be fiercely loyal (as many of you simply by the fact you survived through the 90's with this team together) and figured I'd go down with the ship of the other boards. But here I am and I appreciate you all to continue to be my suffering Bengals fan support group.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I am not one to post often.....but I love reading everyone else's topics and responses. The new boards seem pretty simple to get around.....I really like that. I am Just Super glad they are available at all!
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It is hard to ascertain how many folks have moved here based on it being such a down time (no draft, OTAs, etc.) but I like the format and I am glad someone took the initiative to make it as similar to the old boards while making a few positive tweaks.

I appreciate the site and those who found there way here.
Reply/Quote
One other bonus I just realized: Perhaps not being the Bengal's official site navigated through their website will prevent the dreaded stealer fan who sets up an account and tries to infect the site with stupidity the week before the game.

It will be nice to "pinch those turds off".

I have to admit it, too...I rather enjoy the use of profanity without censorship.
Reply/Quote
I love this board! Same feel but not as restrictive as the other board. Kinda like going commando.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
What was the old board again?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
46-0
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
There's another board? Where? What other board?Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote