Poll: Like it?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SO how is everyone liking the new BOARD??
(05-16-2015, 09:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How is everyone doing on the new board starting to settle in more??

Getting used to it. It is pretty sweet i just have to learn how to change my avatar and sig.

Don't remember how i did it on the other board lol
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 07:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is hard to ascertain how many folks have moved here based on it being such a down time (no draft, OTAs, etc.) but I like the format and I am glad someone took the initiative to make it as similar to the old boards while making a few positive tweaks.

I appreciate the site and those who found there way here.

Well, for me i hadn't visited the other board in about a month. So when i saw they
were closing it scared the crap out of me. The moment i heard Holic had another
Board going i had to join immediately.

Seems like we have all the best posters thank the Lord. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:
Getting used to it. It is pretty sweet i just have to learn how to change my avatar and sig.

Don't remember how i did it on the other board lol

Glad you made it over brother. If you need help with the avatar/sig, let me know.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 07:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Glad you made it over brother. If you need help with the avatar/sig, let me know.

Thanks so much Holic, i will let you know about the avatar/sig if i have too many problems.

I want to get my guitars in them. Rock On

Just figured out the font size difference... ha
Reply/Quote
I miss vB scripts or IPB forums. but MyBB is perfectly fine.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 11:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It will do...
[Image: 88dd024b7f3e953f0902ab8fc06680ce49f59f6a...5d7d37.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: mind_blown.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Liking the new board much better. Seems changes are moving much faster. That's what an huge organization does. Slows down progress.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I've already abandoned the old board...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 04:04 PM)jason Wrote: I've already abandoned the old board...
Same.

Love the sig BTW with the REAL Rainman. :blush:
Reply/Quote
[Image: 364NlGd.jpg]
Be good or be good at I.T
Reply/Quote
Just got here from the old boards and it's looking pretty good. Well done and great work to everyone involved in setting it up. Hopefully this a continuation of the old site, especially the priceless overemotional game day threads and the drunken aftermath threads post-game.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 02:53 PM)fumblerooski Wrote: Just got here from the old boards and it's looking pretty good. Well done and great work to everyone involved in setting it up. Hopefully this a continuation of the old site, especially the priceless overemotional game day threads and the drunken aftermath threads post-game.

oh, i think it will do just fine Fumblerooski, happy you are here. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:55 AM)bludgeon Wrote: Thank you for keeping the boards going.  Logged in today on the Bengals site after a fairly intense couple of weeks to find out we were losing them.  Love you guys, and would have missed you terribly had it not been for the site. Thank you!

-bludgeon

I totally agree. Having arrived when FDR was president, I will take awhile to feel my way around this message board. Meanwhile I really like it. THANK YOU.
Reply/Quote
I'm on board with the new board !

Thanks for everybody's hard work and effort in making it happen.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Really nice board, thanks for starting it.
Reply/Quote
I just wanted to take a minute to personally thank everyone who has joined here and decided to make this your new Bengals message board home. 

You guys and gals made this board happen, because you kept our fan community together! Dancing

Thank you all, Holic
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(05-24-2015, 12:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I just wanted to take a minute to personally thank everyone who has joined here and decided to make this your new Bengals message board home. 

You guys and gals made this board happen, because you kept our fan community together! Dancing

Thank you all, Holic
Rock On
Reply/Quote
Seems pretty great to me. We're lucky to have fellow fans who would put the effort and time into something like this. Thank you.

Reply/Quote
new board is great.

Thanks so much to folks who have set this up.

I still cannot believe that the Bengals ended their team board. not a good decision at all.
Reply/Quote