Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
STARTING YEAR 10 OF TBB
Always been my second home (between Mothership and here), the community is a great one! Big Grin

Thanks again for doing this, 'holic :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats on 10 years... Here's to 10 more
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 12:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Congrats on 10 years...  Here's to 10 more

And please let there be a Bengals Super Bowl win within that "10 more" window.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 03:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Today officially kicks off year number 10 of The Bengals Board. 

Hard to believe we already have 9 full years in the books and are now heading towards a decade.  Mellow

Just wanted to express my gratitude to this community for making and keeping this board a great place to interact with other fans.

[Image: ee9c7786fb263e56ec24e26b4653cf8e.gif]

(05-11-2024, 04:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, it's crazy. The original board was around for 9 years and 8 months...so we'll end up surpassing that. Wild to think about. 

Mind boggling!!! Mellow

God bless you BengalHolic, you have done the best job possible. This is the best message board by far and we all really appreciate it my friend. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thanks to all that make it possible!!!
Reply/Quote
That's wild. I probably would have guessed 5 years. It is amazing that TBB will soon have been around longer than the original. Thanks for making it happen.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 03:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Today officially kicks off year number 10 of The Bengals Board. 

Hard to believe we already have 9 full years in the books and are now heading towards a decade.  Mellow

Just wanted to express my gratitude to this community for making and keeping this board a great place to interact with other fans.

[Image: ee9c7786fb263e56ec24e26b4653cf8e.gif]

This is an incredible milestone.
I viewed the mothership MB fewer years than that and was only a member there for like 5-6 years before they shut it down.

It's amazing how many of us so seamlessly transitioned over to this one and keep it going so well.
Hats off to you Holic, the other admins, and the community as a whole for that!
Cheers

Now if we can only get a https URL for more security. My browser constantly warns me. Wink
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
There isn't a better place for Bengals fans to talk Bengals football in my opinion. I really enjoy everyone here even those I've had some heated disagreements with. All of you make this place worth reading with your different points of view and interesting personalities. I'm glad to be a part of it and thanks to Holic and all of you for making this message board what it is.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This is pretty much where I get all of my Bengals news. You also get intelligent discussions here, vs the shit show on social media. We also have several posters that comb the social wasteland and aggregate the good stuff here. There's really no where else I'd rather get my information than right here. Hat's off to you holic, and your staff.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Thanks Holic and all you mods

Hard to believe we're almost 10 years old
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 05:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Now if we can only get a https URL for more security. My browser constantly warns me. Wink

This reminds me. The other day at work, our IT company came in and was doing a security upload, and to check on things. Dude is kind of a loud talker and when he got onto my computer, he asked if I used a website called The Bengals Board very often. In my mind, I'm silently screaming STFU man!" I said yes, I trust the place and he said, ok, just be careful. Thanks for letting the whole office know I come here while at work. LOL

Reply/Quote
It's been awesome having this board after the other kicked us in the nuts. 'Holic and crew have created a Bengal fan paradise.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Speedy here. Just want to say thanks to the administrators for all the work they put into a mostly thankless job, and to all the board members who post. We may disagree at times (heck, a lot of the time) but we all want the same thing. The common ground is always the higher ground -- in this case, a Lombardi Trophy for the Cincinnati Bengals.

I've said it before -- we don't know how lucky we are in this small town to have a class organization with class players and class fans. And we're lucky to have a well-run message board without a bunch of jerks ruining it for the rest of us.

Who Dey every day!
Reply/Quote
5+ years on the mothership and 10 years on this board makes me feel very, very old.

Scrambling and making this board when shit hit the fan on Bengals.com is still one of the most impressive internet feats I've seen to this day.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2024, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: I haven't clicked on Bengals.com a single time since that day in May... I get all my info from this board and Locked On.

Same here - it's wild to me the Bengals found it more worthwhile to not pay an intern $10 an hour to maintain the forum than to lose out on thousands of clicks and site traffic a day. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 04:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, it's crazy. The original board was around for 9 years and 8 months...so we'll end up surpassing that. 

Way to jinx it.  Whatever

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote