Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
STARTING YEAR 10 OF TBB
Today officially kicks off year number 10 of The Bengals Board. 

Hard to believe we already have 9 full years in the books and are now heading towards a decade.  Mellow

Just wanted to express my gratitude to this community for making and keeping this board a great place to interact with other fans.

[Image: ee9c7786fb263e56ec24e26b4653cf8e.gif]
Reply/Quote
10 years is a long run. This is a great forum and I appreciate this Bengals community.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is the only board I post on anymore and I love it here!

Thanks to Holic and the other mods for keeping this a great place to follow the team!

It's going to be an even better place after we win the ship!
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 03:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Today officially kicks off year number 10 of The Bengals Board. 

Hard to believe we already have 9 full years in the books and are now heading towards a decade.  Mellow

Just wanted to express my gratitude to this community for making and keeping this board a great place to interact with other fans.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15427202]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This place aight. Mostly! ;-)
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 03:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Today officially kicks off year number 10 of The Bengals Board. 

Thank you for putting up with us. Best Bengals fans on the net. Who Dey Looking forward to another year. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 03:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: 10 years is a long run. This is great forum and I appreciate this Bengals community.

Who Dey

Yeah, it's crazy. The original board was around for 9 years and 8 months...so we'll end up surpassing that. Wild to think about. 
Reply/Quote
Wow. Hard to believe.

Thanks to those who put in time to allow this board to keep going. I really appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Holic and the others who keep these boards (somewhat) under control and give us a place to argue/whine/discuss/cry about all things Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Amazing Holic. Nice.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Congrats, Holic !
We appreciate the home here and the comraderie that it's allowed us to build.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Thank you for the years...I started on the old board in 2005 so been almost 20 years total.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I remember spending so much time on Bengals.com and that led me to the old board. There were some real characters back then, though some we are probably better off without.

I do miss that one guy who was I think had inside info on the team...now I forget who he was. One year in the Dalton era he said the team was getting serious after a loss and they were going to win 3 of their last 4 and make the playoffs. And they did. Was that Denny?

Reply/Quote
Awesome! Time flies. Still remember those first days on this board. Holic told us to come check out the new digs that it was almost ready. And we decided it was ready and never went back lol there were several offshoots at that time. Glad most of us found this one and made it home.

Thanks Holic and everyone who makes this place possible. So much better than having to use Facebook/X to discuss the bengals.
Reply/Quote
Thank you Holic!! This is my go to in the evenings to unwind.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2024, 10:31 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Awesome! Time flies. Still remember those first days on this board. Holic told us to come check out the new digs that it was almost ready. And we decided it was ready and never went back lol there were several offshoots at that time. Glad most of us found this one and made it home.

Thanks Holic and everyone who makes this place possible. So much better than having to use Facebook/X to discuss the bengals.

I haven't clicked on Bengals.com a single time since that day in May... I get all my info from this board and Locked On.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2024, 09:16 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Yeah I remember spending so much time on Bengals.com and that led me to the old board. There were some real characters back then, though some we are probably better off without.

I do miss that one guy who was I think had inside info on the team...now I forget who he was. One year in the Dalton era he said the team was getting serious after a loss and they were going to win 3 of their last 4 and make the playoffs. And they did. Was that Denny?

After that Thursday night Cleveland debacle where Dalton had the worst QBR of all time?... Good times...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
what are you all waiting for, let's celebrate!!
Reply/Quote
Awesome! good board! great bengal fans!!!!
Reply/Quote
Seems like only a couple years ago we were starting year 8.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote