Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Look! More commercials!  Who could have ever guessed it?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Game over we won the toss
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: Look! More commercials!  Who could have ever guessed it?

I will invent glasses that blacks out the TV when you look at it during commercial breaks OK
Reply/Quote
Jurassic Park: Generations (???)
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Some guy named Donald is playing. Hope the Bengals know about him. Haven’t heard his name before.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: We want a million more commercials dammit!  Hilarious

Well, here you go!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Game over we won the toss

Be careful Sled21 will take you seriously! 
Reply/Quote
Im going to spend most of the game pacing around, so I won't likely be able to wreck the gameday thread, as usual.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Jurassic Park: Generations (???)

Was that for another Jurassic Park movie?!?!?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:16 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It may be a little early for this, but it seems like the NFL is sure trying to make Joe Burrow the new face for the NFL

I agree and I hate it. I love the "Us vs. the World" attitude this team has adopted. The media's fawning over the Bengals does not help the future. Inflating egos means usually less performance. I love Joe, but, let him age like a fine wine without unnecessary laudits from an ignorant media. This is a "team" not a Burrow NFL advertisement.
Reply/Quote
Wtf is this? Why is The Rock on the field screaming?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I will invent glasses that blacks out the TV when you look at it during commercial breaks OK

They make buttons these days ya know.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Im going to spend most of the game pacing around, so I won't likely be able to wreck the gameday thread, as usual.

I will wreck it for you, I will go 2x harder.
Reply/Quote
Why is the rock there? I hate LA.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ha! The Rock making that statement about back to LA.

He lives a little under an hour away from me.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: They make buttons these days ya know.. 

Yes but my glasses will know when the commercial are OVER!!!
Reply/Quote
Get that penis with muscles off the field.. 

Reply/Quote
Are they actually going to play the game?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I will invent glasses that blacks out the TV when you look at it during commercial breaks OK
I will donate seed money.
Reply/Quote