Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
Maybe Joe just needed a few ugly sacks to get back on track..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Comon burrow, cement your legacy!
Reply/Quote
We have one of the most unassuming defenses, ever. And we’re going to win the super bowl because they’ve showed up for 4 games in the playoffs. It’s honestly surreal. This D is just very good but not flashy.
Reply/Quote
I have nothing against Stafford. Seems like a nice guy, but I’ll take a game ending injury that I’d better tomorrow
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Am I drunk or has Burrow not played bad at all? Why are ppl saying he’s been ass?

He’s playing a very controlled game right now. Not forcing anything and still taking his shots
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This offense is so hot and cold.
Reply/Quote
Nice defensive stop. I'd love a scoring drive here. Not sure anything is gonna settle me down at this point though.
Reply/Quote
Gotta score a TD on this possession.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Ok, Joe. Get your shit together now

EXACTLY. If Joe was playing like we've seen him play this game would be a rout in our favor. 
Reply/Quote
Burrow must hate Boyd. He’s open every play.
Reply/Quote
I sort of liked the Austin Powers movies, but that commercial was an embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
It’s going to burn forever if we lose because we couldn’t get ahead when we had the momentum

We gotta get 6
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Am I drunk or has Burrow not played bad at all? Why are ppl saying he’s been ass?

He’s playing a very controlled game right now. Not forcing anything and still taking his shots

He's missed a couple of throws, but overall has played well.  Would like a great series here :)
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Am I drunk or has Burrow not played bad at all? Why are ppl saying he’s been ass?

111.5 rating. Stafford in the 80s
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:04 PM)matmaven Wrote: 1 screen pass this series ... please.

We do NOT execute those well for whatever reason
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:03 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And the one for that jackass running on the field after the pick

Oh yeah.. Taunting the camera..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Yeah I think that last 3rd down was his 1st real missed pass.
Reply/Quote
Rolled his ankle
Reply/Quote

I think he’s taken a couple sacks he shouldn’t have and missed a couple open reads which are just amplified right now
Reply/Quote

Mixon has thrown more Super Bowl TDs than Burrow  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote