Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sad conclusion & How to get a ring
(02-09-2017, 04:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You could actually push the narrative that Saint Tebow was just the face the NFL wanted to push into the limelight and a SB or two to combat the bad press other players had been getting BUT when Timmy was approached to accept glory under false pretenses he refused.  Once he refused the NFL retaliated by forbidding all teams to even give him a slot as a 3rd string QB.  Seriously Tebow can't possibly be worse than ALL the QBs on rosters in the NFL right?  It makes sense.

That is true
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 08:45 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: That is true

Here, I found an interview where Tebow actually mentions some of the shadier propositions that were tossed his way during his run as the most popular man in the NFL:

Tebow discusses NFL fix
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 08:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here, I found an interview where Tebow actually mentions some of the shadier propositions that were tossed his way during his run as the most popular man in the NFL:

Tebow discusses NFL fix

Knew it was going to be Rick Astley. Clicked anyway. Listened to whole song because it's a guilty pleasure. Dancing
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If this were true then Pissburgh would've gone to the SB and won...

Goodell hates Brady & the Pats. Not fixed, at least not that badly.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 02:10 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Starting last year I really thought the league was fixed,  with Mr epic comeback starts right now going out with a Ring.  This year I couldn't pinpoint in till now,  Brady with the suspension getting his 5the to solidify he is the G. O. A. T.  I try to believe it's not fixed but it hasn't proved me wrong.  The story lines won't stop and my team isn't a NFL favorite and we can't even win a playoff game.

Now yesterday I seen a video of every superbowls last snap.  I watched it just to see who was every winner.  The 49ers was like the pats of today.  They were always shown in the Superbowl and won every time, they even beat Dan marino. Once there is a star studded the NFL loves and considers great, they usually get to go multiple times.  Other star qbs include, Jim Kelly (4 straight Superbowl losses), Troy aikman,  Washington's qb in the 80s with Gibbs as coach, Troy aikman, Steve young, Brett farve went twice,  john elway went twice in a row.  Mainly you have to have a stud qb and big name coach. There was a some one year wonders like brees and that loaded team,  Chicago bears in the 80s,  teams that got there and lost too like Carolina.

I think it's got a lot to do with NFL favorite stars.  Who does the nfl love.  Right now it's denver cause if elway, Pitt, new England, green bay, Seattle, Atlanta now too. Carolina in there too with cam.

I think we need to draft guys that will be nfl favorites, I don't see a qb except Watson and I know we won't draft him. I'd keep mccaron around because injuries happen and the sub can take over. Idk who else is in the draft at qb besides jom Kelly's son Chad Kelly. He might be worth taking. If we get rid of mccaron.

Likeable guys list

I'd go Mike Williams, dalvin cook, Leonard fornette tj Watt Reuben Foster, would be someone they'd drool over. The biggest one I'd like to grab for this favorite reason plus skill.  Christian mccafrey I think they will love him. Any other players that you can see that would be nfl favorites and do you agree with my theory?

I really don't think that's the way it is. Too much at stake to be that fixed.

In the end, the players need to execute and the coaches need to coach and the GMs/personnel people need to draft and sign players smartly.

The Bengals organization refuses to be a player in free agency and would rather lose players to free agency to gain comp picks and bring along new unproven projects. The Bengals organization is also happy with one and done for five consecutive years and boast about the playoff appearances. The Bengals organization will stick with a player who isn't getting it done for reasons unknown to the common man. The Bengals organization has stuck with Marvin Lewis while no other franchise would have done so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote