Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safety upgrade?
(03-29-2018, 05:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He definately has the ball skills and game smarts to a point. But i agree with Au165 here, his size could be a probelm covering TE's.

Also, Adam is not on the team right now i thought?

I think we may have the answer already on the team and his name is Josh Shaw. Bigger than Adam with ball skills and physicality.

Yep, his size is his limiting factor, but he is, and has always been, a pitbull of a competitor. It may not work, but I'd like to see them give it a shot. He's only a signature away from being back on the team. And I like Shaw too.....
Lot's of people don't like Jones. Hell, I'm a retired cop and I don't like the drunken Jones. But, in many, many instances over the last couple of years, he seems to be the only Bengal that really cares about winning. Losing that set of skills and that attitude is going to leave a bigger void than many realize. Just like when they let Reggie go.....
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 08:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, his size is his limiting factor, but he is, and has always been, a pitbull of a competitor. It may not work, but I'd like to see them give it a shot. He's only a signature away from being back on the team. And I like Shaw too.....
Lot's of people don't like Jones. Hell, I'm a retired cop and I don't like the drunken Jones. But, in many, many instances over the last couple of years, he seems to be the only Bengal that really cares about winning. Losing that set of skills and that attitude is going to leave a bigger void than many realize. Just like when they let Reggie go.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Gotta bring Jones back
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 08:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, his size is his limiting factor, but he is, and has always been, a pitbull of a competitor. It may not work, but I'd like to see them give it a shot. He's only a signature away from being back on the team. And I like Shaw too.....

He has tons of passion, gotta give him that. I bet Adam is back.

But it was the right thing to let that money go, he was being overpaid.

BTW, what do you think about my Shaw thought at FS, i honestly think he could be a very good one.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 05:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He has tons of passion, gotta give him that. I bet Adam is back.

But it was the right thing to let that money go, he was being overpaid.

BTW, what do you think about my Shaw thought at FS, i honestly think he could be a very good one.

I like Shaw. He could be very good.... or not. Have to try everything....
Reply/Quote
Reid coming in for a visit. Would love to see them sign him.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 03:39 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Reid coming in for a visit. Would love to see them sign him.

Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 03:44 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Amen.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen Amen!

Huge upgrade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely wide open draft if he signs.
Reply/Quote
All for Reid.
Reply/Quote