Burrow
Chase
Mixon
Hubbard
Pratt
Mac
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Saints Game Game Ball
Great victory for the boyz. Started out slow, but finished with a bang. So who gets the Saints' Game Ball:

Joe Burrow: 300 passing yards, 3 passing TDs, 126 Passer rating and another TD on the ground

JaMarr Chase: 7 catches, 132 Yards, 2 TDs

Joe Mixon: 5.6 YPC and a TD in the air

Sam Hubbard: 7 tackles (1 TFL), 1 sack, 1 PD

Germaine Pratt: 14 tackles

Evan McPherson: 1 FG 3 XP, We lose the game if he doesn't make that 52 yarder
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Uno. What a homecoming in front of his whole family.

Could have also easily went with Burrow.

Reply/Quote
Hit chase meant burrow. Burrow finally started taking more underneath and over the middle passes which had been missing the start of this season. That opened up a few big plays, if only chase caught that td that went through his hands, and led to the best offensive performance of this season so far.
Reply/Quote
Chase breaking tackles and making big plays happen. It sure feels like it's Chase big plays or bust. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have to go with Burrow with chase a close second. But it was nice see the defense get 2 crucial stops at end of game and Hibbard was a beast all day.

But, Burrow long TD run and a couple of great scrambling plays to avoid sacks and find receivers. Also 3 TD's.

Great game by Joe
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:37 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Hit chase meant burrow. Burrow finally started taking more underneath and over the middle passes which had been missing the start of this season. That opened up a few big plays, if only chase caught that td that went through his hands, and led to the best offensive performance of this season so far.

He caught 2 TD’s and we’re getting on him for not having 3? LOL

Reply/Quote
Give it to JaMarr. At least one of those TDs looked like his patented spinout, outrun-the-defense specials.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He caught 2 TD’s and we’re getting on him for not having 3? LOL

Well he was open deep for what felt like the 1st time this year and he dropped the td. Drive still ended in a td, and a very nice one at that, but that was so deflating. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But, Burrow long TD run and a couple of great scrambling plays to avoid sacks and find receivers. Also 3 TD's.

Great game by Joe

That one where he broke a tackle and got rid of it for a first down was incredible.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:37 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Hit chase meant burrow. Burrow finally started taking more underneath and over the middle passes which had been missing the start of this season. That opened up a few big plays, if only chase caught that td that went through his hands, and led to the best offensive performance of this season so far.

Chase took an 8 yard gain and turned it into a 60 yard TD. He took another like 6 yard gain and turned it into 26. Burrow played solid outside of the first 2 drives but had to go with Chase this week. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:41 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well he was open deep for what felt like the 1st time this year and he dropped the td. Drive still ended in a td, and a very nice one at that, but that was so deflating. 

He was not open on that play. He should have made the catch, but he was not open. There was a DB right on him.

I’d have to watch it back again but it looked like Chase expected it inside, and Burrow threw it to the outside, and Chase had to adjust his body in the air.

Reply/Quote
Burrow got my vote. Chase and second half Anarumo take the silver medal.
Reply/Quote
Chase was easy for me. Wouldn't argue with anyone saying Burrow, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Zac gave his to Joe, Ja'Marr and Trey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:47 PM)pally Wrote: Zac gave his to Joe, Ja'Marr and Trey

I was absolutely livid with Trey for that roughing the passer penalty that handed the Saints 3 points, but he came up big after that.

Reply/Quote
I offer Burrow would want Chase to get the game ball and so do I.

Joe
Reply/Quote
Burrow for me, but I could go with a shared game ball between Burrow and Chase.

Due to the lack of possession time/drives, Burrow had to be almost perfect in the 2nd half. Chase had some big plays which were obviously a key part in doing that too.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was absolutely livid with Trey for that roughing the passer penalty that handed the Saints 3 points, but he came up big after that.

I had to stream, and it was cutting out all game. Was that a legit roughing call, or more of the bs calls the refs have been making around the league for the last 2 weeks?
Reply/Quote
Normally I do NOT do this Game Ball thing, because it is a TEAM SPORT and a TEAM EFFORT. However Todays Game is easily CHASE. Chase took over the game and WON it, otherwise Bengals would have lost. Not just the last touchdown by Chase, but Chase the whole game. Anybody voting for anybody but Chase, clearly didn't watch this game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote