Burrow
Chase
Mixon
Hubbard
Pratt
Mac
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Saints Game Game Ball
(10-17-2022, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Figured I'd put this here and give a phantom vote to Zac.

Guess what all the players that went out for the coin toss have in common:

[Image: qevgukhjujydbldr6mfk.jpg]

All have gotten sick on Bourbon Street after handing out beads ? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 09:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Joe Burrow, he took what the Defense gave him and threw underneath. Something he wasn't doing all season.

Ja'Marr should of caught that one deep ball Joe threw him too for another TD and this game wouldn't of been so close.

This was the kicker for me. Ja'Marr is just so hard to tackle for secondary's, but he needs to come down with the balls
that are right in his hands. Burrow played pretty damn good all game but Mixon let him get sacked at least twice. No
way do you give Mixon a game ball just because of his terrible pass protection.

I used to love Mixon but this is a problem with the guy. I want a pass protecting RB out there that has vision.

Am I misremembering, or didn’t we score a TD on that drive anyway?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Am I misremembering, or didn’t we score a TD on that drive anyway?

I think you are right, that was the 19 yard TD by Burrow run afterwards. Still Chase should of caught that ball.

Was right in his hands.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think you are right, that was the 19 yard TD by Burrow afterwards. Still Chase should of caught that ball.

Was right in his hands.

Yep. This is a good breakdown of what Ja’Marr did wrong on that one.

Reply/Quote
Can’t kill anyone for voting either Burrow or Chase, but I’m not sure about the rationale of going with any other player.

I thought about going with Burrow. Went with Chase. Wished I could change it. I’m happy now. Will regret again tomorrow.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 06:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jonah got absolutely destroyed on one of the sacks. Like possibly the worst I’ve ever seen him lose type rep.

Also, who in the world gave a game ball thread a 1 star? I gave it a 5 so one of you weirdos is a double agent, or you don’t like winning…

He played on a bum knee.  He doesn't get any credit for that?  I didn't give the thread a 1 star.  If I did it...I didn't mean too.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:44 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: He played on a bum knee.  He doesn't get any credit for that?  I didn't give the thread a 1 star.  If I did it...I didn't mean too.

Sure he gets credit, but players play hurt every week, doesn’t mean they should get a game ball. Especially when 2 guys totally balled out.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Normally I do NOT do this Game Ball thing, because it is a TEAM SPORT and a TEAM EFFORT.  However Todays Game is easily CHASE.  Chase took over the game and WON it, otherwise Bengals would have lost.  Not just the last touchdown by Chase, but Chase the whole game.  Anybody voting for anybody but Chase, clearly didn't watch this game.

Dude was nowhere in the first half while Burrow was simply magic in the pocket hitting Boyd, and others while even running for a TD after escaping a sack. If Burrow doesn't play a full game great the good 2nd half from Chase is pretty stats in a loss.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote