Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu..QB reps?
as will still haven't signed a back up QB will Mo get some reps as QB with the first team this week? (only partially joking!)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:33 PM)pally Wrote: as will still haven't signed a back up QB will Mo get some reps as QB with the first team this week?  (only partially joking!)

This just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious I think we must if nobody is signed... !!!
Reply/Quote
Apparently so.

It's now 2 days a potential backup QB has missed this week because nobody has been signed. Not sure if this is very smart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You really do have to wonder what is going on with the backup QB position right now. What if AJ goes down? We need somebody!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:36 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Apparently so.

It's now 2 days a potential backup QB has missed this week because nobody has been signed. Not sure if this is very smart.

(12-15-2015, 05:43 PM)PApinhead Wrote: You really do have to wonder what is going on with the backup QB position right now.  What if AJ goes down?  We need somebody!!!

If we don't sign anyone by tomorrow, then I'm guessing we'll promote Wenning.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If we don't sign anyone by tomorrow, then I'm guessing we'll promote Wenning.

Well that really makes me feel secure.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well that really makes me feel secure.

If we get down to using our 3rd string QB, then we're ******.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
KEITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH has a nice ring to it.. but just not a Super Bowl Ring... to it I guess......!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If we get down to using our 3rd string QB, then we're ******.

You got that right.  I don't even want to think that's their plan.  If AJM goes down, we would be better off with Sanu, IMO.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
negative, Ponder will be signed tonight
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:55 PM)corpjet Wrote: negative, Ponder will be signed tonight

As bad as it would be.....I'd rather see him than Kkkeeeeeeiiiiitttthhhh! lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well that really makes me feel secure.

at least Wenning will have had time with the playbook...

anyone else signed wouldnt. But realistically if we are down to our 3rd stringer its over. if its not already.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:55 PM)corpjet Wrote: negative, Ponder will be signed tonight

JaMarcus Russell
Reply/Quote
Talk to the Colts and Ravens about needing that 3rd stringer. Obviously all bets are off if we go down that route but we still have to play the games.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
maybe we should sign Tebow just in case we play the steelers in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at least Wenning will have had time with the playbook...

anyone else signed wouldnt.  But realistically if we are down to our 3rd stringer its over. if its not already.

I think we can win some games with McCarron.  Hey , at least he'll be studying and working to get better instead of going to Tuscaloosa to relive his college glory like a certain other QB in our division.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: I think we can win some games with McCarron.

I think we will win some games with him. I think McCarron came in and did well in difficult circumstances. He will not face another game this year that will be as physical and as contentious as the steelers game was. That said, ESPN and the like are sure pimping the whole angle of how many years it has been since an Alabama QB has won an NFL game.

The SF game will be a good barometer of how bad off we will be. They are 1-6 on the road, but 3-3 at home. We get them at their house. Let's hope it's not one of those games where they put it together and play well. It will be important ot get off to a good start and make them play from behind early. They are much more likely to fold. If we lose to SF... our situation will have taken a serious downturn. If we beat them, we will be in good shape. If we can pull off a win in dever too, we will be the #2 seed without question and can rest players that need it for 2 weeks before the divisional round.
Reply/Quote
Might as well get Sanu some QB snaps. Not like he's too busy wide receiver-ing. Ninja

...Seriously though, what happens to this guy after the first 8 games?

2014 2nd Half: 8 games, 17/162/1
2015 2nd Half: 5 games, 6/56/0

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: JaMarcus Russell

I'd rather re-sign Terrell Pryor (who I don't think is even available, is he?).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at least Wenning will have had time with the playbook...
anyone else signed wouldnt.  But realistically if we are down to our 3rd stringer its over. if its not already.

I'm thinking about the playoffs. I'd take a veteran like Ponder with 36 starts and 4 weeks to absorb the playbook over some PS scrub like Wenning. How much did playbook familiarity help Ryan Lindley and the Cards last year? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote