Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu linked to ATL at 7mil per year
The number being floated around for Sanu is 7 million. Whew.
What a time to be alive.
Reply/Quote
7 a year? I honestly don't think that he's worth all of 4. Hopefully this sets the stage for some plays on the secondary guys and V Rey.
Reply/Quote
7 a year? holy smokes. I like Sanu but after Marvin left I thought we'd sign him at 4 or 4.5.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If I was Sanu I'd sign that in a heartbeat. That's great money.

Been a good year for him. Baby. Got engaged. Now this? Wish him all the luck in the world.

Got to interview him when e drafted him. Humble guy and a true competitor.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Big time overpay by the Falcons...with him and Marvin both leaving we are going to be putting a lot of pressure on whoever is drafted at that position which is something Lewis doesn't typically like to do. I am not in love with many of the first round options either.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
And think that Travis Benjamin was gotten for only 4yr/$24m... I would rather have him on that contract than either Jones or Sanu on the ones they've gotten/are rumored to be getting.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If that's true, I'm glad the Bengals let him walk
Reply/Quote
$7 million a year for Sanu makes Jones at $8 million look like a steal... he better sign that right now before someone sobers up.
Reply/Quote
Free agency is so stupid haha.

Imagine working in a field where there are so few qualified individuals that you get paid double what you're worth on a relatively consistent basis.
Reply/Quote
Result of one of the worst WR free agent classes in recent memory.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The number being floated around for Sanu is 7 million. Whew.
What a time to be alive.

Source?
Reply/Quote
Okay, so what's the hold up? Can't imagine any way in hell Mo would not sign such a deal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And think that Travis Benjamin was gotten for only 4yr/$24m...

Sometimes itis hard to figure out these free agent contracts.  Some guys seem grossly overpaid, but guys like Benjamin and Travathan seem like decent bargains.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 02:51 PM)McC Wrote: Okay, so what's the hold up?  Can't imagine any way in hell Mo would not sign such a deal.

Two teams interested. 
ATL and NE.
Reply/Quote
With ~$6 mill put toward Iloka, ~$7 mill toward Adam, and $4 mill toward VRey, I can't see the Bengals giving Sanu (or any other receiver) larger than $3 million a year.

If Sanu can get more than that, let him live, but it better be elsewhere.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 03:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: With ~$6 mill put toward Iloka, ~$7 mill toward Adam, and $4 mill toward VRey, I can't see the Bengals giving Sanu (or any other receiver) larger than $3 million a year.

If Sanu can get more than that, let him live, but it better be elsewhere.

What? Are you saying if he can't get $3 mil a year we shouldn't sign him but we should KILL him? Shits getting dark in jungle noise...
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 03:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: What? Are you saying if he can't get $3 mil a year we shouldn't sign him but we should KILL him? Shits getting dark in jungle noise...

Meaning "more power to him"...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 02:40 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Source?

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/3/7/11172482/bengals-2016-free-agency-tracker-signings-rumors-and-everything-to
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 03:30 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Two teams interested. 
ATL and NE.

I'm thinking a lot fo guys would take less money to play for NE.  You're guaranteed to be in no less than the second round of the playoffs.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The number being floated around for Sanu is 7 million. Whew.
What a time to be alive.

He's getting overpaid but all saw it coming 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote