Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu
Would you be interested in a reunion ? He was cut
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 04:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: Would you be interested in a reunion ? He was cut

Not really interested in Sanu, he's more of a slot-only guy.
Now if Marvin Jones became available again...absolutely him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would pass. He's had less than 200 receiving yards each of the last two years. He's done.
Reply/Quote
Still like Mo, we just need speed. He is not that.

Keep Kendrick Pryor.
Reply/Quote
I love Sanu, but the only way the Bengals are bringing him back is if he decided to sign a 1 day deal with the team to retire.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Always liked Sanu. But, there’s no one I’d cut on our roster to bring him back.

Which, brings up another point.

Taylor isn’t about holding on guys who are replaceable if he finds an upgrade.

Marvin (and I’ll always thank him for bringing the Bengals out of the wilderness while he was here) would fall in love with a player and keep them way past their expiration date, many times to the team’s detriment. Lots of guys stayed on because of that. It hurt the team.
Reply/Quote
Always like Sanu when he was a Bengal but his time is passed.
Reply/Quote
Maybe a better option at backup QB than Allen? :lol:

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 12:56 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Always liked Sanu.  But, there’s no one I’d cut on our roster to bring him back.

Which, brings up another point.

Taylor isn’t about holding on guys who are replaceable if he finds an upgrade.

Marvin (and I’ll always thank him for bringing the Bengals out of the wilderness while he was here) would fall in love with a player and keep them way past their expiration date, many times to the team’s detriment.  Lots of guys stayed on because of that.  It hurt the team.

Not all of that was Marvin some of those players were forced on him by the Front office... But im glad that trend is gone.
Reply/Quote
Yes! By all means bring Mohamed Sanu back to Cincinnati — as a backup quarterback. He only throws touchdown passes, he’s never thrown a pick, and his lifetime quarterback rating is over 150.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2022, 08:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes! By all means bring Mohamed Sanu back to Cincinnati — as a backup quarterback.  He only throws touchdown passes, he’s never thrown a pick, and his lifetime quarterback rating is over 150.

I know (think) you're joking, but I remember when they tried to get extra cute by having Sanu take the direct snap as the QB from pre-snap because his passing had been so effective in trick plays. He held onto the ball and took a sack that was totally on him. Went from 3 passing situations through the first 6 weeks to only 1 for the rest of the season because of that. Trick play throwers =/= QBs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Since we didn't keep Pryor and we need either speed or length in case Tee isn't ready to go I am now more open.

Mo can catch contested catches and he can play backup QB and is better than Mike Thomas I am sure of that.

He also plays ST's so this makes much more sense after Tee's concussion.
Reply/Quote