Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sb
What a SB. I thought it was officiated well, and it was a good battle. Let’s remember we weren’t even supposed to be there! It sucks but our weakness did us in the end, we still showed up and man, it felt like it was gonna happen. Let’s go into the off-season, resign our guys and plug in some new OL and head back stronger next year! Congrats to Matthew stafford, and Mcvay, and whit!!! Screw the rest of em!!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:17 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: What a SB. I thought it was officiated well,  and it was a good battle.  Let’s remember we weren’t even supposed to be there!  It sucks but our weakness did us in the end,  we still showed up and man, it felt like it was gonna happen.  Let’s go into the off-season, resign our guys and plug in some new OL and head back stronger next year!    Congrats to Matthew stafford, and Mcvay, and whit!!! Screw the rest of em!!

Was the third down call on Wilson a good call there?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:17 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: What a SB. I thought it was officiated well

You must be joking. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:19 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Was the third down call on Wilson a good call there?

It wasn’t the best? But let’s be honest. Higgens TD was a worse no call
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:20 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: It wasn’t the best? But let’s be honest. Higgens TD was a worse no call

This 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No... But the no call on Higgins TD was a big miss.

Overall the officiating didn't get too much in the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:20 AM)Adamantium Wrote: You must be joking. 

No, they let them play, there were a few missed calls, but nothing that was a complete wtf moment
Reply/Quote
This team achieved beyond even the craziest homer's dreams. Hard to be too upset right now. We served notice to the Chiefs, Titans, Ravns and Steelers that we're going to be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
They let the teams play... until the Rams needed a score. That call was total crap.

Otherwise, outstanding game by both teams. Solid defense, solid offense. The refs intervening at the end was disappointing.
Reply/Quote
Had them on 4th in their own territory and couldn't convert on two short yardage plays. Higgins play was bad but it is what it is. I'm not happy but hope in Christ is all I got or I'd be throwing things or be really sad like 90s era sad. Time to fix the OL, get a corner and right back here next year.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:21 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: No, they let them play,  there were a few missed calls, but nothing that was a complete wtf moment

You let them play all game and then you make a shit call like that on third down inside the ten.   If that call isn't made, it's fourth down and there's one play left to decide it.  Weird... just weird.
Reply/Quote
Run defense played well

The end
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
What a game! Fix the oline and improve the play calling a little bit and we will win next year. The play calling and oline lost us the game. Fixable for next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:20 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: It wasn’t the best? But let’s be honest. Higgens TD was a worse no call

but that no call just evened things out from the ramsey no call in the redzone.
Reply/Quote
Some better play calls and the Bengals would have won by two scores. Burrow never looked entirely comfortable but you can’t blame him with that o-line play.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:31 AM)BigRed75 Wrote: Some better play calls and the Bengals would have won by two scores. Burrow never looked entirely comfortable but you can’t blame him with that o-line play.

Agree.  Not a good day for the man calling the plays. 
Reply/Quote
Man, some of you have completely forgotten how often it is this franchise wins anything. Yeah, grab an OL or 2 and tell Zac to stop calling plays like an asshole and we’ll be right back here in a year! It’s hard for well-run franchises to make it. There’s a reason we’ve been here 3 times since 1968.

I don’t expect to see people leaping from buildings, and yeah, we CAN make it back in the next few years, but it’s highly unlikely.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:35 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Man, some of you have completely forgotten how often it is this franchise wins anything. Yeah, grab an OL or 2 and tell Zac to stop calling plays like an asshole and we’ll be right back here in a year! It’s hard for well-run franchises to make it. There’s a reason we’ve been here 3 times since 1968.

I don’t expect to see people leaping from buildings, and yeah, we CAN make it back in the next few years, but it’s highly unlikely.

It’s very hard to get back, but not every franchise has the pieces we have. That’s what Burrow brings, ultimately we want a SB, but from here on out at least we know we have a team capable of winning every week, and they’re fun to watch! We should be contenders every year for the next 8-10yrs
Reply/Quote
Out coached
Out schemed
Out smarted

Every Bengals game
Chase and Higgins vs #1 and #2 CBs
Cooper Kupp vs Logan Wilson or Vonn Bell

Play calling went scared like at the end of the Niners game.
Play action on 1st down for a 2 yard loss on a dump off behind the line of scrimmage is not going to move the LBs and Safeties back on the predictable 1st down run.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:35 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Man, some of you have completely forgotten how often it is this franchise wins anything. Yeah, grab an OL or 2 and tell Zac to stop calling plays like an asshole and we’ll be right back here in a year! It’s hard for well-run franchises to make it. There’s a reason we’ve been here 3 times since 1968.

Highly unlikely is a stretch. It's tough to get back, but there's not many teams in the AFC with better reasons to think they'll be back than us.
Reply/Quote