Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scaramucci Rails Against ‘Leaking’ Of Info That He Told A Reporter
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scaramucci-rails-against-leaks-that-he-leaked

Quote:Shortly after telling a reporter that he planned on firing assistant White House press secretary Michael Short, White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said it was “unfair” that the public knew about the firing before Short did — even though Scaramucci himself was the source of the news.

The surreal course of events unfolded over a couple of hours Tuesday morning.

First, Politico’s Tara Palmeri reported that Scaramucci had told her, in her words, “that he plans to dismiss assistant press secretary Michael Short,” as part of his early war on White House leakers and other staffers deemed insufficiently supportive of President Donald Trump.

Short did not respond to TPM’s request for comment, but CNN’s Jeremy Diamond reported less than an hour after Palmeri’s article went live that Short had not been informed of his upcoming firing.
Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: ce0Yrcvf_normal.jpg]Jeremy Diamond 

@JDiamond1
Michael Short: "No one has told me anything and the entire premise is false." Looks like Scaramucci is firing ppl without telling them first https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/889838615689388036 …
10:05 AM - Jul 25, 2017

Fifty minutes later, Time’s Zeke Miller reported that Scaramucci said leakers were “unpatriotic” and that Scaramucci refused to confirm Short’s firing, saying it would be inappropriate to speak publicly about the matter — even though, as Miller pointed out, he already had.
Quote:

Follow
[Image: uvXc_cII_normal.jpg]Zeke Miller 

@ZekeJMiller
Scaramucci says there are leakers in the comms shop, leakers elsewhere in the West Wing and the WH complex. Calls them unpatriotic
10:57 AM - Jul 25, 2017

Quote:

Follow

@ZekeJMiller
Scaramucci isn't confirming he's firing Short, as he told @tarapalmeri, said would be inappropriate to speak publicly (which he already did)
11:01 AM - Jul 25, 2017

Then, Scaramucci blamed “leaking” for the fact that reporters, and thus the general public, knew about Short’s potential firing before Short himself did, even though Politico cited Scaramucci as the source of the information.

In the stunning statement reported by Miller and The Hill, in which Scaramucci blamed leaks for his own actions, he seemed to “leak” yet again, putting forward the hypothetical, “Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic.”

View image on Twitter
[Image: DFlyGuUXUAAPgQ2.jpg:small]

Quote:

[url=https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller] Follow

@ZekeJMiller
Scaramucci blasts “leaks” about Short’s supposed firing to reporters. Except he told Politico!
11:20 AM - Jul 25, 2017

[Image: the-gang-that-couldnt-shoot.jpg?w=563&h=306]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
He tweeted this morning, and then deleted it, about how he was going to contact the FBI over leaks of his financial disclosure forms.

Only problem? Those forms are public so they can't be "leaked".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scaramucci-tweets-deletes-cryptic-message-leak-financial-disclosure/story?id=48877830&cid=social_fb_abcn
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-27-2017, 09:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He tweeted this morning, and then deleted it, about how he was going to contact the FBI over leaks of his financial disclosure forms.

Only problem? Those forms are public so they can't be "leaked".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scaramucci-tweets-deletes-cryptic-message-leak-financial-disclosure/story?id=48877830&cid=social_fb_abcn

He deleted the tweet already?  I just read the story!

Am I the only one who has to step back and see if I'm being too rough on these guys, only to realize that they are indeed a complete cluster?
This guy is going to crash and burn so hard.

His interview with CNN about stabbing people in the front instead of the back was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
(07-27-2017, 10:37 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: This guy is going to crash and burn so hard.

His interview with CNN about stabbing people in the front instead of the back was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

[Image: 1t5o8u.jpg]

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-sanders-thanks-trump-for-her-job-reads-childs-letter-praising-trump/article/2629764

Quote:Sarah Sanders thanks Trump for her job, reads child's letter praising Trump

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders used her first solo on-camera briefing to read reporters a letter from a nine-year-old child to President Trump, and thank Trump for providing her a job as a working mom.

"As a working mom, it's not lost on me what a great honor and what a great privilege it is to stand here at the podium and I thank the president for the opportunity," Sanders said, reading from the podium. "I'll always do my best to truthfully answer your questions and deliver the president's message."

Sanders, who was picked to replace Sean Spicer as White House press secretary, then read a 9-year-old child's letter to the president as a way of reminding people who they're working for.

"To remind us a little bit more often about some of the forgotten men, women, and children that we're here to serve and that the president is fighting for, we're going to start the White House briefing every once in awhile with a letter or an email that we may receive from some of those individuals," Sanders said. She then read aloud from a letter by 9-year-old Dylan.

"I'm nine years old and you're my favorite president," Sanders said, reading Dylan's letter. "I like you so much that I had a birthday about you. My cake was the shape of your hat."

Sanders said Dylan asked Trump, "you seem really nice, can we be friends?" and she replied, "I'm happy to say that I directly spoke to the president, Dylan and he would be more than happy to be your friend."
I think part of the issue is the rise of the talking point generation.

Some people have a word or a phrase and they latch onto it without really knowing what it means. But they hear it a lot, people respond to it, so they use it.

Fake news is one. Leaks are another.

Don't like what someone says? It's fake news. They quote what you actually said? Fake news. Catch you on video doing what you did? Fake.

Leaks are now just a way for some to blame it on the media. Sent out a press release with erroneous information, someone leaked it. Forgot to tell the guy you were firing? Someone leaked it. Public documents? All leaks.
(07-27-2017, 01:38 PM)Benton Wrote: I think part of the issue is the rise of the talking point generation.

Some people have a word or a phrase and they latch onto it without really knowing what it means. But they hear it a lot, people respond to it, so they use it.

Fake news is one. Leaks are another.

Don't like what someone says? It's fake news. They quote what you actually said? Fake news. Catch you on video doing what you did? Fake.

Leaks are now just a way for some to blame it on the media. Sent out a press release with erroneous information, someone leaked it. Forgot to tell the guy you were firing? Someone leaked it. Public documents? All leaks.

Sometimes they go together. For example, Trump says it is fake news that a Russian hooker took a leak on him, something he made sure to tell Comey in one of their meetings. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

The new White House communications director had to make his Christian base proud with the expletive ladden interview he recently gave. Making America proud and setting an example i would like all the young boys and girls and heck everybody to follow.

Be a rude pompous shitmouth toolbag.

A foul mouth wall street shark is exactly who we needed to help tone down the rhetoric and drain the swamp.
(07-28-2017, 07:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The new White House communications director had to make his Christian base proud with the expletive ladden interview he recently gave. Making America proud and setting an example i would like all the young boys and girls and heck everybody to follow.

A foul mouth wall street shark is exactly who we needed to help tone down the rhetoric and drain the swamp.

I heard that he is available to speak at Sunday school classes, Bar Mitzvahs and preschool graduations. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-28-2017, 07:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The new White House communications director had to make his Christian base proud with the expletive ladden interview he recently gave. Making America proud and setting an example i would like all the young boys and girls and heck everybody to follow.

Add that to Trump's wonderful speech to the boy scouts.
I just read his wife is divorcing him. She is 38, he is 52, and they have a couple kids. Apparently his move to the White House was the last straw for her, as she is not a fan of Trump based on her past donations.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anthony-scaramucci%E2%80%99s-wife-deidre-ball-reportedly-files-for-divorce/ar-AAp0f5G?li=BBnbfcL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-29-2017, 05:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I just read his wife is divorcing him. She is 38, he is 52, and they have a couple kids. Apparently his move to the White House was the last straw for her, as she is not a fan of Trump based on her past donations.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anthony-scaramucci%E2%80%99s-wife-deidre-ball-reportedly-files-for-divorce/ar-AAp0f5G?li=BBnbfcL

According to another link on your link, the Mooch was also Trump basher until recently.

http://www.ibtimes.com/anthony-scaramucci-called-trump-hack-politician-joining-white-house-2569199
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Pretty hilarious.  I recall during the election all the right wing pundits, Billo in particular, commenting on people like Jay Z supporting Hillary.  All they talked about was how potty-mouthed they were and how that kind of language wasn't going to appeal to middle America.  I guess to the moral majority judges of all things wholesome, it doesn't really matter how you talk just so long as you're not, you know, black or something.
Sac got sacked.

Bye bye from daddy dearist
From Europe, it sounds like a tremendeous mess.

Sad.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Another one bites the dust.
(07-27-2017, 10:37 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: This guy is going to crash and burn so hard.

*Swish*
(07-31-2017, 05:05 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: From Europe, it sounds like a tremendeous mess.

Sad.

I'm not sure if the wreck sounds louder from inside or outside of the train. The end result is still a lot of screaming and things on fire.
Na-nah-na-naaaa,
Na-nah-na-naaaa,
Hey-hey-hey......Good Bye. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.