Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scaramucci thinks Trump mind is gone!
Former good friend and supporter Anthony Scaramucci thinks Trumps brain is fried.

The V.F. Interview
“Oh My God, This Jackass”: The Mooch Explains Why He Thinks Trump Is “Crazy,” “Narcissistic,” and a “Paper Tiger” Who Will Drop Out by March 2020

A few days into his jihad against his former boss, Anthony Scaramucci discusses his view of Trump’s increasing mental problems, his racist tactics, and why he hopes an Arya Stark will rise up to kick him out of office.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/anthony-scaramucci-interview-trump

A Republican who finally spoke out.
He is just trying to get attention. He recently put out a book about how great Trump is. This moron should have zero attention paid to him.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-04-2019, 08:20 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: He is just trying to get attention. He recently put out a book about how great Trump is. This moron should have zero attention paid to him.

Still I'd like to see what he claims to have seen "behind the scenes" for comparison to other accounts.

Also, I'm not sure why he wants attention now. He has always had it and could get a great deal by supporting Trump.

More likely a stressed Trump has angered him, a continued unraveling his circle of friend/accomplices.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Trumps mind isn't gone, he just isn't the sharpest or brightest crayon in the box.

I was reading how he congratulated Poland (for being destroyed by the Germans in WWII).

He just isn't very smart and doesn't really care or know the things he should as POTUS. It's quite embarrassing, but the American voter will only look down upon this character trait if it was a Democrat.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(09-04-2019, 11:21 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trumps mind isn't gone, he just isn't the sharpest or brightest crayon in the box.

I was reading how he congratulated Poland (for being destroyed by the Germans in WWII).

He just isn't very smart and doesn't really care or know the things he should as POTUS. It's quite embarrassing, but the American voter will only look down upon this character trait if it was a Democrat.

Jesus why don't you just make it your sig and be done with it.  You act like nobody says anything bad about Trump or his character.  He is lambasted across the country.  Where are you getting this?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-04-2019, 11:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus why don't you just make it your sig and be done with it.  You act like nobody says anything bad about Trump or his character.  He is lambasted across the country.  Where are you getting this?

The accountability difference is a well known discussion concerning American political dynamics. Just replace Trump with Hillary/Obama and any other Dem and watch the discussion shift, and the seriousness taken with these issues.

Trump isn't lambasted across the country he won the Presidency under the knowledge of his lack of intelligence. This isn't some new personality trait, just exposed the last 3 years.....

You ignoring this dynamic only solidifies it further.

Shall we book this under the

"former employee bashes boss who find him"

or the

"name drop a famous person and make controversial comments about them when your career needs a spark"

category?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-04-2019, 11:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus why don't you just make it your sig and be done with it.  You act like nobody says anything bad about Trump or his character.  He is lambasted across the country.  Where are you getting this?

I think he was focusing on the accountability factor.

Of course people are lambasting Trump across the country. But those people are primarily Democrats.

Trump's own party (especially in the Senate) is largely silent in the face of misbehavior. That's why little can be done to reign in his excesses.

The current AG, for example, appears to act as Trump's private lawyer and "fixer" rather than someone sworn to uphold the Constitution.
(09-04-2019, 02:20 PM)Dill Wrote: I think he was focusing on the accountability factor.

Of course people are lambasting Trump across the country. But those people are primarily Democrats.

Trump's own party (especially in the Senate) is largely silent in the face of misbehavior. That's why little can be done to reign in his excesses.

The current AG, for example, appears to act as Trump's private lawyer and "fixer" rather than someone sworn to uphold the Constitution.

The accountability is in 2020.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-04-2019, 02:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The accountability is in 2020.

We'll see. I don't feel confident in the American voter after 2016. It's not like any of these character traits (lies, scandals) wasn't known leading up to him being elected.

Could you imagine the outrage if Obama or Hillary made their VP stay at one of their properties so they can get kickbacks in personal payments from tax payers? I mean really? This is the twilight zone. Republicans have always gotten away with more then Dems, but now it's just blatant.

(09-04-2019, 02:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The accountability is in 2020.

Too late already. Angry, confused, and out of control.

REALLY too late by next year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlVASiGiQPbzm6CHJKVUm...3zAqQzntsA]
(09-04-2019, 02:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Shall we book this under the

"former employee bashes boss who find him"

or the

"name drop a famous person and make controversial comments about them when your career needs a spark"

category?

This boss, who picks the best people, fired him after 11 days of disaster.

The case goes in the "another Trump 'insider' turns on him to reveal inner circle chaos" file.

Trump either picks "traitors" or creates them.  Looking forward to the book.
Its very possible that all those people who started out with Trump who said how great friends they were and how much they admire Trump was all an act. Just a bunch of opportunist seeing a way by associating with a potus to possible fame and fortune. Trump don't care about no one. That is why they can part ways so quick and act like no big deal. A lot of them didn't get the financial gain they anticipated so they said F it, I'll write a book. Just a theory.
(09-04-2019, 05:53 PM)Dill Wrote: Too late already. Angry, confused, and out of control.

REALLY too late by next year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlVASiGiQPbzm6CHJKVUm...3zAqQzntsA]

That’s how citizens hold the president accountable. You can’t complain that voters haven’t held him accountable until they vote again.

(09-05-2019, 07:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s how citizens hold the president accountable.  You can’t complain that voters haven’t held him accountable until they vote again.

Voting is not the only way citizens hold a president accountable. That's why ours is called a system of checks and balances. The courts and Congress also hold the president accountable--or don't sometimes.

Nixon and Clinton were checked by impeachment proceedings. (Nixon's own AG resigned before carrying out an illegal order; can we count on Barr to do that?) But for such proceedings to go forward, as you know, first the HoR and then the Senate have to act. Many in those bodies, or most, are afraid to do that now, to hold the President accountable, because they are themselves accountable to voters who don't want the president impeached. Quite the opposite.

We have a president whose obstruction of justice, racially divisive comments, and violation of campaign laws offer three separate but combinable grounds for impeachment. Add to this numerous violations of the emoluments clause.  The grounds are certainly there.  

Were enough voters in the right states demanding impeachment, then they would hold the president accountable pre-election.  But we don't have it because enough people don't agree (or care) that Trump is guilty of any of the above. They are a minority, but a large minority. If two senators representing 40+ million in CA were ready to vote for impeachment, they could be easily trumped by less than three million people in Alaska, Montana, and Wyoming who could muster six senators against.

That's why I'm complaining that, first Congress, and then their voters, are not holding him accountable. This is ultimately on the voters, on their judgment, first for electing Trump and then in joining him in denial of manifest incompetence.

You know all this though. I'm just "mansplaining" to another man. I'm guessing you just think impeachment would be worse/messier than waiting for an election.
(09-05-2019, 11:36 AM)Dill Wrote: Voting is not the only way citizens hold a president accountable. That's why ours is called a system of checks and balances. The courts and Congress also hold the president accountable--or don't sometimes.

Nixon and Clinton were checked by impeachment proceedings. (Nixon's own AG resigned before carrying out an illegal order; can we count on Barr to do that?) But for such proceedings to go forward, as you know, first the HoR and then the Senate have to act. Many in those bodies, or most, are afraid to do that now, to hold the President accountable, because they are themselves accountable to voters who don't want the president impeached. Quite the opposite.

We have a president whose obstruction of justice, racially divisive comments, and violation of campaign laws offer three separate but combinable grounds for impeachment. Add to this numerous violations of the emoluments clause.  The grounds are certainly there.  

Were enough voters in the right states demanding impeachment, then they would hold the president accountable pre-election.  But we don't have it because enough people don't agree (or care) that Trump is guilty of any of the above. They are a minority, but a large minority. If two senators representing 40+ million in CA were ready to vote for impeachment, they could be easily trumped by less than three million people in Alaska, Montana, and Wyoming who could muster six senators against.

That's why I'm complaining that, first Congress, and then their voters, are not holding him accountable. This is ultimately on the voters, on their judgment, first for electing Trump and then in joining him in denial of manifest incompetence.

You know all this though. I'm just "mansplaining" to another man.  I'm guessing you just think impeachment would be worse/messier than waiting for an election.

No I don't know all of this.  Impeachment should be based on impeachable offenses, and not the opinion of the citizens.  The fact that it is is the fault of Congress.  The people hold elected officials accountable on election day unless there is some sort of recall ability.

(09-05-2019, 07:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s how citizens hold the president accountable.  You can’t complain that voters haven’t held him accountable until they vote again.

American voters already proved they were looking for a man who bragged about sexual assault, attacks our Gold Star Families, Mocks disabled reporters, was a known con and bigot, professed his love for Putin (Remember his claims the Putin was a better leader and President then Obama), someone who calls on foreign powers to attack America citizens (Russia if you are listening......), bragged about his ability to shoot someone in the streets.

Not sure why you think he's done anything worse to think they are suddenly disgusted? Americans have spoken on what they want in a POTUS and it's devastating to the future of the Presidency and Democracy. There is no turning back. The standards for the Presidency has forever changed.

Unless you think if he's voted out Americans will once again care when a Dem is president (which means you agree and have always known the political dynamics of America ie: As long as you are Republican you can get away with anything.)

(09-05-2019, 11:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No I don't know all of this.  Impeachment should be based on impeachable offenses, and not the opinion of the citizens.  The fact that it is is the fault of Congress.  The people hold elected officials accountable on election day unless there is some sort of recall ability.

You don't think that commission of a felony and violation of the emoluments clause constitute impeachable offenses?

It is the fear of election day--the opinion of voters who don't care about those offenses--that prevents hundreds in Congress from doing their duty.

The fault is Congress' insofar as some put continuance in office ahead of country.

Some exceptions, though.

[Image: logo_0.png]