Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schefter says Higgins out
He posted this at 2:30 this morning

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:16 AM)pally Wrote: He posted this at 2:30 this morning

"Not expected to play" is pretty much the definition of doubtful, but a lot probably is going to hinge on how Higgins feels when he wakes up this am. 

Either way, the Bengals are healthier than pitt, and have a real chance here to join the party in competing for a playoff spot.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder who would make this decision at 2:30 AM?

But it is probably true.
Reply/Quote
That is a big hit for sure. Higgins is a big target. But we can beat the Steelers if we come out and smash them in the mouth the way we did last year on MNF.
Reply/Quote
Does Shefter ever sleep or is the dude just omnipotent? Lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
Saw that on my fantasy football page.

Sucks because he's a hell of a weapon but hopefully other guys step-up and we can get the job done without him.

Hopefully we can see some two tight end sets because that's the best way to attack a 3-4 anyways.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I wonder who would make this decision at 2:30 AM?

But it is probably true.

Seriously... That guy needs to get a life. Tweeting about Tee Higgins at 2 am. Not to mention, it's been apparent since Thursday he's not got to play this week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:58 AM)jason Wrote: Seriously... That guy needs to get a life. Tweeting about Tee Higgins at 2 am. Not to mention, it's been apparent since Thursday he's not got to play this week.

That’s his job and he makes millions doing it. Having a “life” is overrated lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 12:22 PM)Housh Wrote: That’s his job and he makes millions doing it. Having a “life” is overrated lol

Go to bed Adam... And again; anybody with Tee on their fantasy team knew he was out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:58 AM)jason Wrote: Seriously... That guy needs to get a life. Tweeting about Tee Higgins at 2 am. Not to mention, it's been apparent since Thursday he's not got to play this week.

He was out drinking late at night most likely. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
And now Tee Higgins starts being made of glass…
Reply/Quote
As to the time, he probably got a text earlier while he was asleep; woke up, checked his phone and tweeted it.

Not uncommon when you work in media to have a tip during a time you're asleep, in the shower, etc.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 12:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: And now Tee Higgins starts being made of glass…

Please tell me you forgot the ninja.

If not you win the "Drama Queen of the Year Award"
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 12:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He was out drinking late at night most likely. Big Grin

With Tee Higgins....

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 01:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Please tell me you forgot the ninja.

If not you win the "Drama Queen of the Year Award"

The man only had a 300 pounder fall on his shoulder.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote