Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star Games
J Brents is a big time CB that has looked smooth. S/cb blend.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 03:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like my favorite TE prospect (Whyle) is also a full-grown man. 6'6", 260 lbs.

Listened to PK and Milz interview JW today. Kid seems to have a lot of character, but seemed a little to "casual" when talking to the hosts. I will say PK raved about his blocking and desire to finish. TE from 'Bama ( Cameron Latu) a great interview
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who do you guys have your eyes on for the Shrine Bowl tonight?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 12:03 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: J Brents is a big time CB that has looked smooth.  S/cb blend.

Press, bump and run, and cover 3. He looked damn good in man that first day slack off in the zone concepts but has been good pattern matching zone to man in the redzone at the senior bowl. I havent watched his games yet but hes on my list with Riley Moss Keitriek Clark The Other Brown Brother Sydney I think his name was.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 06:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Press, bump and run, and cover 3. He looked damn good in man that first day slack off in the zone concepts but has been good pattern matching zone to man in the redzone at the senior bowl. I havent watched his games yet but hes on my list with Riley Moss Keitriek Clark The Other Brown Brother Sydney I think his name was.

Another guy that is interesting to me that if Pratt were to leave, could be the Bengals version of Fred Warner.  Is Skinner.  Dude is big safety/LB hybrid.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 03:37 PM)Synric Wrote: Tiny Hands for an Offensive Lineman lol.

Is that even possible with his size and arm length?  Paris Johnson is actually not as big as Wright and has 11 inch hands.  Crazy.

Reply/Quote
The folks on Sirius were impressed with the Oregon ST TE

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The folks on Sirius were impressed with the Oregon ST TE

Musgraves is a beast, special talent.  The risk is only two games last year due to injury
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The folks on Sirius were impressed with the Oregon ST TE

35 5/8 inch arms... Talk about catch radius lol. Musgrave blew by LSU Safety Jay Ward who isn't supposed to be slow for a TD down the seam. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:43 PM)Synric Wrote: 35 5/8 inch arms... Talk about catch radius lol. Musgrave blew by LSU Safety Jay Ward who isn't supposed to be slow for a TD down the seam. 

Is he worth #28 pick?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is he worth #28 pick?

I have no idea lol. He looks amazing at the Senior Bowl everything he does is so smooth he looks like hes going slow but its actually fast (reminds you of Chase that way) but there's nothing to compare it against. Like Jaelyn Duncan who had an amazing week at LT had a few bad reps at RT but bounced back today at RT. He showed consistency in his hand placement he didn't have all season this week.

With Luke its all on a few catches, this Senior Bowl, and Combine Testing... Musgrave would be a hell of a gamble but one that could pay really dividends for a decade.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 12:13 AM)Synric Wrote: I have no idea lol. He looks amazing at the Senior Bowl everything he does is so smooth he looks like hes going slow but its actually fast (reminds you of Chase that way) but there's nothing to compare it against. Like Jaelyn Duncan who had an amazing week at LT had a few bad reps at RT but bounced back today at RT. He showed consistency in his hand placement he didn't have all season this week.

With Luke its all on a few catches, this Senior Bowl, and Combine Testing... Musgrave would be a hell of a gamble but one that could pay really dividends for a decade.

Luke is a specimen but he hasn't played much and what about his blocking?  I can't see us drafting a nonblocking TE very high.  He would be a great weapon for Burrow though.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:38 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Musgraves is a beast, special talent.  The risk is only two games last year due to injury

Two more than Gronk played his last year in College.

Reply/Quote
This youtube channel has most of the the 1 on 1s. I put it on the OP too.

https://m.youtube.com/@cpgmNFLDraft/videos

Reply/Quote
Game time.

Who you looking to scout the most in the game?
Reply/Quote
Yeeeee my man Brooks with the sack!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Curious to know how Jonathan Mingo looked/ will play. Big-bodied WR currently carrying a 3rd RD grade. May be some one to look at in the second if we entertain offers for Tee

Reply/Quote
We could go 7 for 7 from the Senior bowl and I'm not sure I'd be upset.

Wright
Durham
Rush
Mingo/Hutchinson
MSU punter
Spears
Reply/Quote