Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the Bowl Games (21-22)
ROSE BOWL
UTAH v. OSU (Opt-out State University)
5:30 PM, ESPN

UU:

DEVIN LLOYD: A couple years back this board was dreaming of a couple Devin LBs (White/Bush). Devin is my favorite LB in the draft and would be stoked if we could get him in the first.

NICK FORD/C: The board is in love with the Iowa Center, but I'm in love with this one. The dude has played every oline position for the Utes but definately projects inside. What I like best about Ford is his nastiness.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 03:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Guy I'm looking forward to seeing today is Jarrett Patterson. Everyone is locked into on Tyler Linderbaum but Patterson is a good zone blocking center. Stout people mover with intelligence, vision, and light feet. His biggest issue is when climbing and out in space he tends to get his shoulder over his feet due to his length.

If you're looking for Center today is a feast. The Centers from Iowa, UK, Notre Dame, and Utah (playing LG today) are some of the higher ranked in the draft

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 03:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you're looking for Center today is a feast. The Centers from Iowa, UK, Notre Dame, and Utah (playing LG today) are some of the higher ranked in the draft

I'm recording the Iowa vs UK game so I wont get to see it till probably monday but yea I'm checking out centers this year because I'm predicting a mid round guy for the Bengals round 3 or 4.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dean from UGA is all over the field and absolutely dominating the game, but I cannot get over how small he is.

Slightly smaller than Lavonte David if his listed measurables are accurate. I believe he will add some weight in the NFL. Another way to think of him is as safety converted to play linebacker. But, I agree I would prefer him to have prototypical size. I could see him playing Will.
Reply/Quote
Ended up switching to the Iowa vs UK at half time lol. Linderbaum is so so very good might be the best offensive linemen in College Football. His one issue is he gives up ground 1on1 vs the 0 or 1T in pass protection.

Linderbaum goes down on the very next play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Slightly smaller than Lavonte David if his listed measurables are accurate. I believe he will add some weight in the NFL. Another way to think of him is as safety converted to play linebacker. But, I agree I would prefer him to have prototypical size. I could see him playing Will.

Patrick Queen is probably a more recent comp. 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:45 PM)Synric Wrote: Ended up switching to the Iowa vs UK at half time lol. Linderbaum is so so very good might be the best offensive linemen in College Football. His one issue is he gives up ground 1on1 vs the 0 or 1T in pass protection.

Make sure you check out my man Kinnard. Looks like 4/5 of the UK line is getting owned, but Kinnard appears to be winning.

Ut Oh Linderbaum is down

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Make sure you check out my man Kinnard. Looks like 4/5 of the UK line is getting owned, but Kinnard appears to be winning.

Ut Oh Linderbaum is down

He hooks now and then but is playing well.... to me Kinnard screams Ravens, Steelers, Bills. 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Patrick Queen is probably a more recent comp. 

Oh, yeah, that’s a good one.
Reply/Quote
Still haven't figured out if Georgia WR Pickens is related to former Bengal Carl.
Reply/Quote
Utes Britian Covey is in my mock one of the best return men in college football and a solid slot receiver.

Reply/Quote
Shroud with the pinpoint accuracy in the Rose Bowl
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:56 PM)Synric Wrote: He hooks now and then 

No judging; Gotta make ends meet

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 07:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Utes Britian Covey is in my mock one of the best return men in college football and a solid slot receiver.

Kid just took one to the house

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 08:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kid just took one to the house

Damn shame these SEC refs missed an obvious block in the back during the return.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If you took the under in the Rose Bowl you lost your money. I've been watching it for about 10 minutes and have seen 4 TDs

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 07:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Still haven't figured out if Georgia WR Pickens is related to former Bengal Carl.

While neither party has confirmed (and Carl completely keeps out of the limelight), it doesn't appear as if they're related.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 07:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Still haven't figured out if Georgia WR Pickens is related to former Bengal Carl.

(01-02-2022, 12:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: While neither party has confirmed (and Carl completely keeps out of the limelight), it doesn't appear as if they're related.

George Pickens Sr., the father of Georgia’s star wideout, created a stir over the weekend when he posted on social media that his son might be on his way back soon.

“Coldest in the nation. The return is on the way. GP1. Go Dawgs!” the elder Pickens wrote on Facebook above a photo of his son’s diving catch against Cincinnati in the Peach Bowl.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-bulldogs/kirby-smart-discusses-return-of-georgia-receivers-george-pickens-dom-blaylock/P2VBH2MSNVBYDPCKHPORIPL2AE/

https://www.facebook.com/george.pickens1

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The East-West Shrine Bowl (Game Feb. 3rd) and the Senior Bowl (Game Feb. 5th) will be the same week. That means they will be competing for scouts and possibly players.

I think they should fix that next year as it's a bad idea.

Reply/Quote