TYRONE CROWDER/ OG
JORDAN LEGGETT/ TE
WAYNE GALLMAN/ RB
JAY GUILLERMO/ C
BEN BOULWARE/ LB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ryan Anderson Bamas DE/LB is wallace Gilberrys second cousin. Could be a gilberry replacement
Reply/Quote
Foster whiffed on that big play.. took out like 3 defenders with him
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Williams showing some grit going back in game after that earhole hit. Would be out in concussion protocol in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I'm probably being a homer but I like Leggett quite a bit. Williams is as advertised. Tons of talent in this game without a doubt.
Reply/Quote
NFL playoffs are unwatchable when compared to this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Williams showing some grit going back in game after that earhole hit. Would be out in concussion protocol in the NFL.
I think the Miami Dolphins' medical staff would disagree. (Bengals' staff also.)
Reply/Quote
Big time grab by Williams, there.
Reply/Quote
Who takes (and retains) renfrow?
Reply/Quote
So anyone watching thinking about Williams getting one on one coverage playing on the opposite side of green?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:23 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who takes (and retains) renfrow?

The Patriots, most likely.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:25 AM)Jpoore Wrote: So anyone watching thinking about Williams getting one on one coverage playing on the opposite side of green?

Dude looks legit. Does he make it to us? I knew he was good, but no idea where he finds himself.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:25 AM)Jpoore Wrote: So anyone watching thinking about Williams getting one on one coverage playing on the opposite side of green?

Williams showed major toughness and was huge in the clutch while being matched up with a 1st round CB most of the night.  If he's there at #9, you have to think long and hard about him.
Reply/Quote

Yep, dudes got great body control while in mid air. Him and AJ, Eifert in the middle if he could stay healthy...that'd be sick if it was combined with even a mediocre offensive line
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:30 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Dude looks legit.  Does he make it to us?   I knew he was good, but no idea where he finds himself.

I think most of not all of top 7-8 are defensive players. Hopefully be does we would  be unstoppable  on offense then. I've seen him mocked from 6-18 most of the time he goesright around 8-10.
Reply/Quote
The guy from college football that presented the trophy had an underbite that would fit in with our FO. Had that 'family first' look to his 2k ft stare.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:32 AM)Whatever Wrote: Williams showed major toughness and was huge in the clutch while being matched up with a 1st round CB most of the night.  If he's there at #9, you have to think long and hard about him.
Most definitely man that offense with eifert and Boyd aj and Williams with gio and Rex.
(01-10-2017, 02:33 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep, dudes got great body control while in mid air. Him and AJ, Eifert in the middle if he could stay healthy...that'd be sick if it was combined with even a mediocre offensive line
Definitily and don't forget about boyd. Williams Has got amazing late separation he gets great separation when balls in the air.
Reply/Quote
Deshaun Watson, in two finals, passed for 825 yards, 7 TD's, and 1 int against Alabama's defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 09:52 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Deshaun Watson, in two finals, passed for 825 yards, 7 TD's, and 1 int against Alabama's defense.

I still don't think he can make all the NFL throws he will need to. You never see a comeback or a skinny post or a deep out, I just see a guy who could be okay, but not a special talent.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 09:57 AM)Au165 Wrote: I still don't think he can make all the NFL throws he will need to. You never see a comeback or a skinny post or a deep out, I just see a guy who could be okay, but not a special talent.

That could just be the scheme they use.  He's got all the measurables and he's got the intangibles too.  And damn, is he tough.  He has that refuse to lose mentality and how much more clutch could a guy be?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote