Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Screw This Damn Franchise.
Top to bottom.

1. Screw Zac Taylor. This guy is a clown. He’s the worst head coach I’ve ever seen in my life. When sports fans watch at a bar and boast “I could do better than him!” they’re all correct. Every one. Even the guy bent over barfing up his hard seltzer. Every one. That douchebag was so bad today I actually felt like this was some huge practical joke.

2. Screw Roethlisberger and the Steelers. Dirty and thuggish, like always. And the NFL and that human twit Dean Blandino or Mike Pereira - whichever one of those wastes of carbon dioxide Herr Gööd Ahl pays to be the review officials’ Baghdad Bob. This game was a crime and it wasn’t even close to a top 5 level heist.

3. Screw Tony Brown. You freaking get on tik tok or something and at least have the balls to admit that you’re the worst DB that took a field today.

4. Screw this OL. They’re so, so bad.

5. Screw Lou Ambien. Zac Taylor is so awful he’s actually fooled people into thinking he’s good just from standing on the same sideline as that walking, breathing diaper full of sour big macs marinated in possum breast milk.

6. Screw Joe Burrow. I love him. Probably his 2nd biggest fan. But he was awful today and his pocket presence is getting worse as we go. But the worst thing is that he is not at all immune to reverting to total ***** mode at the very sight of a Steeler uniform.

7. Screw Alex Erickson. He made sure this was going to be every Bungles/Steelers game we’ve ever seen. Why is he here??

8. Screw me. I’m the worst. I let them do this to me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm with you. This franchise is garbage.. Down right embarrassing out there today.. Burrow looked defeated out there today...
Reply/Quote
0-13 on third down. Technically should be 1-12 but the refs stole their only conversion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So bad that we need a blond toupee on top of our helmets to complete the look.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 0-13 on third down. Technically should be 1-12 but the refs stole their only conversion.

That's a pathetic stat.  No 3rd down conversions.  Not one.  Bad play and bad play calling!  Makes me think they did nothing for 2 weeks before the game.  Sad that Dallas with a 4th string QB played better against Pissburgh.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers game is just too big for this team. The game is over before it begins because the team goes mental, and it shows with all the costly mistakes whether it be turnovers or penalties. 3 things I am sick of watching in Bengals-Steelers games though:

1. Big Ben having all damn day. I think he was pressured maybe just 2-3 times tonight, and we can just forget the word sack. The d-line is a joke and we need a legit pass rusher or two to come in.

2. Pitt receivers running free. Even the announcer was getting sick of watching Steelers WR running rampant on the same routes all game. At what point do you make an adjustment?

3. Horrible officiating. Not that it matters because we still would have lost but it gets annoying playing the Steelers and the refs. Watt sack drove down right on Burrow with zero attempt to roll off to the side, yet no flag. Tyler Boyd makes an incredible catch which on replay clearly shows his right foot gets in, only to be upheld as incomplete. Flash forward one play where our ST actually makes one nice play and forces a fumble, oh wait forward progress was called, or was it....never heard the whistles blow to signify forward progress. Holding call on 2nd and 2 on Alex Redmond. The call happened so fast I thought it was a presnap penalty, I never knew a hold could happen that fast.

No matter how you dissect it Bengals-Steelers games are just unbearable for us Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Top to bottom.

1. Screw Zac Taylor. This guy is a clown. He’s the worst head coach I’ve ever seen in my life. When sports fans watch at a bar and boast “I could do better than him!” they’re all correct. Every one. Even the guy bent over barfing up his hard seltzer. Every one. That douchebag was so bad today I actually felt like this was some huge practical joke.

2. Screw Roethlisberger and the Steelers. Dirty and thuggish, like always. And the NFL and that human twit Dean Blandino or Mike Pereira - whichever one of those wastes of carbon dioxide Herr Gööd Ahl pays to be the review officials’ Baghdad Bob. This game was a crime and it wasn’t even close to a top 5 level heist.

3. Screw Tony Brown. You freaking get on tik tok or something and at least have the balls to admit that you’re the worst DB that took a field today.

4. Screw this OL. They’re so, so bad.

5. Screw Lou Ambien. Zac Taylor is so awful he’s actually fooled people into thinking he’s good just from standing on the same sideline as that walking, breathing diaper full of sour big macs marinated in possum breast milk.

6. Screw Joe Burrow. I love him. Probably his 2nd biggest fan. But he was awful today and his pocket presence is getting worse as we go. But the worst thing is that he is not at all immune to reverting to total ***** mode at the very sight of a Steeler uniform.

7. Screw Alex Erickson. He made sure this was going to be every Bungles/Steelers game we’ve ever seen. Why is he here??

It's an expected reaction after seeing the Bengals play an actual contender, just like they did the Ravens.
Going into this game, you had to wonder if the Bengals were finally turning a corner or if it was a mirage.
Turns out, it was a mirage.

The biggest thing for me is, once again, the completely terrible pass rush.
Why do you have your best pass rusher dropping back into coverage?
Also, why so much zone coverage?
Zone sucks if you can't get to the passer.

Some may point to all the people out to injury, but the defense has never looked dominant, so I don't have confidence that they will be magically good with Reader and Waynes healthy either.

The Bengals also really need XSF back, and he needs to replace Redmond immediately.
Jonah and Hart back would help too.
I'd have to go back and look (I stopped watching after Bengals went down big), but did Jordan play well? Or does he need to be replaced by Spain?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
We need to petition the County to not extend the lease on the stadium or not re-work the deal until the Bengals sweep the Steelers in consecutive seasons.

Maybe then Mikey would worry and do something drastic to improve the team...

eh.. who am I kidding, he'd keep losing and just pack up and move to Mexico City or London and still make $$$

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We played a bad game on about all aspects. The players werent ready for it, ZT did some stupid things, the refs were terrible and the late hit on Burrow was the nail in the coffin.

Tony Brown was exceptionally terrible. Have we ever had a CB that bad? I know there was one back in the Marvin days that was pathetic but cant remember his name. Anyway, it would be hard to find a CB in the NFL as bad as what we saw today.

Zac Taylor should've run the ball more and keeping Burrow in was absolute bullshit. I had to turn it off just for that reason alone. What a jerk. I mean I'm not blaming Burrow's bad throws on ZT, the fumbles, drops, etc. But he shouldve changed the game plan early on because it was easy to see it wasnt going to work. The little bit we ran, we looked pretty good and he didnt stick with it enough.

We blocked pretty well, outside of Redmonds required signature driver-killer or 3 per game of course. A couple sacks were Burrow holding too long. Quinton Spain is very good and it seems like with him in there we can run better.
Reply/Quote
Have a beer (or 6) Kijana. It’s all we can do.

Reply/Quote
When McKenzie went out with injury and Brown took over I knew we were in trouble.Add to that the turnovers,and terrible calls by the officials,as described by Thompson19osu,they never had a chance.
Reply/Quote
The dropped pick six by Bates is standard operating procedure by a Bengal player vs the Steelers. This team as a whole does not have what it takes to play with the big boys. THEY ALL CHOKE.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Have a beer (or 6) Kijana. It’s all we can do.

I don’t drink. But this team is going to convince me to start.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The dropped pick six by Bates is standard operating procedure by a Bengal player vs the Steelers. This team as a whole does not have what it takes to play with the big boys. THEY ALL CHOKE.

Bates plays great but drops a pick 6. Tee plays great but fumbles.

I don’t believe in such things, but I kind of wish TJ had never put that bad karma on us by wiping his cleats with the terrible towel...lol

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: ...

Don't let them do it to you, anymore.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch games anymore (I'll occasionally check the score on my phone via Bengals app) to save myself the aggravation.  I live in central PA, so I ALWAYS get EVERY Steeler-Bengal game, but I just can't be bothered to watch.  My Sundays are less shitty and better spent doing other things.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Don't let them do it to you, anymore.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch games anymore (I'll occasionally check the score on my phone via Bengals app) to save myself the aggravation.  I live in central PA, so I ALWAYS get EVERY Steeler-Bengal game, but I just can't be bothered to watch.  My Sundays are less shitty and better spent doing other things.

I'm still entertained enough by Burrow to watch, but I will not watch another Bungles/Stealers game for possibly 2 years. 

There's still too much ***** running through the blood of this organization to hope to compete, and even after that's gone we'll need to accumulate enough talent to beat them and the officials. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Don't let them do it to you, anymore.

This.

I was watching because of Burrow, but you can always tell within the first 5 minutes of the game if the Bengals are going to win or lose. It's that certain so quick in a game, and rarely wrong (fumbles, penalties, the wheels were off and headed down I75 yesterday shortly after the opening kickoff).

With Burrow not lasting 10 games before the Bengals ruined him (at least it took Palmer/Dalton longer, but they had success to start off their careers), it's time to get back to watching the first 5 minutes of the game, and then moving on with your Sunday. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: This.

I was watching because of Burrow, but you can always tell within the first 5 minutes of the game if the Bengals are going to win or lose. It's that certain so quick in a game, and rarely wrong (fumbles, penalties, the wheels were off and headed down I75 yesterday shortly after the opening kickoff).

With Burrow not lasting 10 games before the Bengals ruined him (at least it took Palmer/Dalton longer, but they had success to start off their careers), it's time to get back to watching the first 5 minutes of the game, and then moving on with your Sunday. 

More nonsense. Dalton’s 3rd game of his career he went 17/32 157 yds 0 TD 2 INT 40.8 rating against the 9ers.

How was he not “ruined” but Burrow (with a far better stat line) is? I know it’s a Monday after a bad loss to the Steelers, but seriously, let’s not descend into total irrationality.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: More nonsense. Dalton’s 3rd game of his career he went 17/32 157 yds 0 TD 2 INT 40.8 rating against the 9ers.

How was he not “ruined” but Burrow (with a far better stat line) is? I know it’s a Monday after a bad loss to the Steelers, but seriously, let’s not descend into total irrationality.

I just love how people don't realize that rookies can and usually do get better.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And Palmer’s start to his career was even worse than I remembered. 3 of his first 4 games he had a rating of 53.3 or lower, and threw a bunch of INT’s.

Burrow is light years ahead of where either of our last couple QB’s were in their first seasons. And Palmer even got to sit a year behind a vet.

Reply/Quote