Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
The Good Guys win it 28-17, 2 TDs passes for the Red Rifle and Gio and J Hill get the other two.

Defense plays lights out containing the Seahawks running game and Russel Wilson.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Russell Wilson might be a big problem. The Bengals haven't been very effective in recent memory slowing down mobile quarterbacks. Even if Lynch is out this would still be a major concern for me. I think we're going to have to lean on the offense, who will still be heavily challenged by a Seattle defense that is capable of shutting down anyone.
Reply/Quote
There was an awful lot of hand-wringing over the Griefs being a "trap game." Feh.

Let's adopt the swagga this team has afforded its fans:

Bengals 31
Seahens 20
Reply/Quote
27-24 the good guys
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
At Seattle is a loss for almost anybody because of the long flight to get there, the loud fans as 12th man, and the last few years-the team....but this game isn't in Seattle and get them out of Seattle and they are more beatable. ...Plus they have to make the long plane flight......

Watching the Bears at Seattle game, there wasn't any scoring by either team the first half.  Seattle special teams got things going and they have great punt return and kick-off return players.  They have those RBs and that QB plus they added all world TE. Their defense pitched a shut out on Bears in Seattle. ....I haven't seen their last game yet... This may be a Super Bowl type game where the defenses dominate and points are few. ....The Bengals need to eliminate some of the penalties because you don't want to be 1st and 20 or 2nd and 20 as often as we were against Chiefs, against Seahawks. .....Dalton may not throw for 300 yards against this team, but I'm hoping our defense keeps the score down and win a very Super Bowl type game 20 to 17 or a score like that. GO BENGALS.....watch out for their special teams. Kick the kick-offs out of the end zone and angle those punts out of bounds. Don't even let them make run backs.

In THE BUNGLES years, Super Bowl Cowboys came to Cincy and many Bengals players were trying to get their autographs.....Don't get Super Bowl Seahawks autographs like the old Bungles, instead, kick their rear ends and go to 5-0....If this team wants some respect and to stop being the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL, this is the game to earn some respect. 

Considering both defenses, points may be as few as one of those old Woody vs Bo, Ohio State/ Michigan games.  One bad turnover might decide the winner of this one. On 4th and 1 near the goal line in this one, you kick the field goal, taking points when and where you can get them.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:24 AM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: Russell Wilson might be a big problem.  The Bengals haven't been very effective in recent memory slowing down mobile quarterbacks.  Even if Lynch is out this would still be a major concern for me.  I think we're going to have to lean on the offense, who will still be heavily challenged by a Seattle defense that is capable of shutting down anyone.

I recall them doing a number on RG3 his rookie year.  
Reply/Quote
Just took a look at Seattle's injury report for this week. I wish we played them this week.

However, I feel Seattle will let it all hang out for a primetime win at home, tonight. I see them being fatigued and beat up, making the long trip, on a short week. This could be a statement game for the Bengals.

Bengals 34-16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 34
S Hawks - 23
Reply/Quote
Bengals 16
Seagals 13

Defense has to carry the day because the Legion of Boom is back in business with Cam Chancelor back. Regardless of how good our O is the Seahawk defense doesn't really have a weakness to expose - they are good at all levels. Need a good effort from the defense in this one and I think we get it. A Eifert touchdown 3 Nuge FGs wins it for the home team.
Reply/Quote
Seahawks on a short week and a long trip across Country. Beast Mode likely to miss. (According to @rapsheet)

Bengals 30
Seahawks 16
Reply/Quote
I think Seattle's defense will hound Dalton all day and create two turnovers. One of them will be returned for a touchdown. Russell Wilson will have a solid and efficient day completing passes to his backs and getting yards with his feet. The game will be somewhat close but I feel the Bengals will lose a tough one with a score that is not indicative of how close the game really was:

Seahawks 31
Bengals 17

(0-4 so far this year when picking against the Bengals. Not going to stop now).
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 11:53 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think Seattle's defense will hound Dalton all day and create two turnovers. One of them will be returned for a touchdown. Russell Wilson will have a solid and efficient day completing passes to his backs and getting yards with his feet. The game will be somewhat close but I feel the Bengals will lose a tough one with a score that is not indicative of how close the game really was:

Seahawks  31
Bengals     17

(0-4 so far this year when picking against the Bengals. Not going to stop now).

I know that you feel you have the King Midas touch in reverse and all your picks are wrong, so therefore you pick the Bengals to lose so that they will win....Hey, keep it up. Don't break the MoJo. ....I haven't changed my underwear since the first win.....well, that's a lie, they would be getting pretty ripe. ....but I like that you feel if you pick Bengals to lose, they will win. Ride it to the Super Bowl. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Anything the Packers can do, we can do better.

Bengals 28
Seahawks 17
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It's so difficult for me to predict games, but what I would love to see is AJ, MJ or Sanu burn that obnoxious Sherman with at least one and hopefully two long scores.

After the game it will definitely be easier to see where the Bengals are.
Reply/Quote
Nope, not our week.  Not our year.  Still the same ol' Bungles.  We suck.  Our defense leaks like a sieve. Our o-line is as sturdy as wet toilet paper.  The Red Rocket has a noodle arm.  Our receivers suck outside of AJ, but AJ takes plays off when the ball isn't being thrown his way. He's turned into a Diva.   Our RB's look slow and have fumbling issues. This mess is all Marvin's fault. 

Seahawks- 27
Bungles- 17
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Nope, not our week.  Not our year.  Still the same ol' Bungles.  We suck.  Our defense leaks like a sieve. Our o-line is as sturdy as wet toilet paper.  The Red Rocket has a noodle arm.  Our receivers suck outside of AJ, but AJ takes plays off when the ball isn't being thrown his way. He's turned into a Diva.   Our RB's look slow and have fumbling issues. This mess is all Marvin's fault. 

Seahawks- 27
Bungles- 17

Cool
Reply/Quote
Home field advantage takes this one. 27-17 Bengals
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm reserving my prediction until after the Seahawks game tonight.

I do predict the Jungle will be as loud as ever. Hopefully PBS shows the Seahawks that Cincinnati can be just as intimidating, if not more, than where they're coming from. At least that's what I am hoping.
Reply/Quote
I hope someone reminds AJ of these comments by Sherman the last time we played them

"I would say he's probably one of the most overrated receivers out there. He wasn't anything special."

"Dalton was a good quarterback. He makes good decisions."

"...but AJ Green is just a lot of noise talking and bad routes."

I remember thinking "Who the **** is Sherman? Who does this nobody think he is?". Turns out I was wrong on that one! Either way, AJ Green needs to take this personally and have a monster day (when the ball comes his way of course).

full article from 2011 right here http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/11/1/2529300/seattle-cb-richard-sherman-takes-shot-at-a-j-green
Reply/Quote