Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Predictions: Jim O & Paul Dehner
Jim's game by game predictions

Paul's game by game predictions
Reply/Quote
I could see both scenarios happening here.

But I would rather miss the playoffs then to lose Pittsburgh in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I think we will do better against the Seahawks than most people think. It's a good part of the schedule where by then we will have lost to a scrub team and be giving more effort. And, in the last three years, we're 17-6-1 at home. SEA is 14-10 on the road.

Those losses are mostly east of the Rockies. In that time they've loss to STL twice (both pretty poor teams), Miami (pretty bad), Detroit (average), Colts (decent team) Dallas (good team) and the Chiefs (average team). West of the Rockies, they've lost to the 49ers twice, Cards twice and Chargers once.

It's not a lock for Seattle by any means.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Benton Wrote: I think we will do better against the Seahawks than most people think. It's a good part of the schedule where  by then we will have lost to a scrub team and be giving more effort. And, in the last three years, we're 17-6-1 at home. SEA is 14-10 on the road.

Those losses are mostly east of the Rockies. In that time they've loss to STL twice (both pretty poor teams), Miami (pretty bad), Detroit (average), Colts (decent team) Dallas (good team) and the Chiefs (average team). West of the Rockies, they've lost to the 49ers twice, Cards twice and Chargers once.

It's not a lock for Seattle by any means.

The loss of Unger + the return of Geno Atkins bodes well for us as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 03:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The loss of Unger + the return of Geno Atkins bodes well for us as well.

I live in Seahawk country. If their preseason is any indication, then their OL is going to be a problem. I'm kind of surprised they let it go to crap.

I'll also add that I'm surprised to see Dehner predict another one and done playoff appearance. He tends to be a little more homer when it comes to predicting the Bengals.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Jim has the Bengals beating the Chiefs in playoffs

Paul has Bengals losing to Steelers in playoffs

I hope Jim is right.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 05:11 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Jim has the Bengals beating the Chiefs in playoffs

Paul has Bengals losing to Steelers in playoffs

I hope Jim is right.

No way in hell we'd lose to the Steelers at home in the playoffs in the cold.  

Hill will run all over their sorry excuse for a D in the cold and they'd be forced to throw to stay in the game, which our pass rush will be flat-out nasty with Geno's return to dominance, which will make life easier on a newly returned MJ, not to mention Dunlap and all our other pass rushing weapons.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 05:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No way in hell we'd lose to the Steelers at home in the playoffs in the cold.  

Hill will run all over their sorry excuse for a D \

Not to sound crude, but, I just pitched a tent thinking about beating Pittsburgh in the playoffs
Reply/Quote