Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Predictions, what's yours ?
8-8.  I can see anywhere between 6-10 to 10-6, so i'll go right in the middle with 8-8.  hopefully our oline is a little better than forecast and our offensive weapons stay healthy. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, i honestly was wondering if you did.

Which season?

Maybe a season during the 90s?
Reply/Quote
Ravens W
Texans W
@ Packers L
@ Browns W
Bills W
@ Pitt L
Colts W
@ Jaguars W
@ Titans W
@ Broncos L
Browns W
Pitt W
Bears W
@ Vikings W
Lions W
@ Ravens W
Reply/Quote
Going out on a limb here and predicting the league has decided to script the 50th anniversary Cinderella story for the Bengals. We start out horrible the first few games going 3-5 the first half then run the table the rest of the way to become first time SB champions.. Squeelers, Ratbirds and Clowns all take the dive long enough for us to win the division or better yet get in as wild card underdogs..
OF COURSE I'm sticking with the conspiracy theory league-wide fix! 
The VB suspension is just the opening salvo to throw Squeeler fans off the scent of excuses why they'll suck this season.  Joe Mixon takes over the crown of Bell's alleged greatest running back in the league getting into no trouble at all and doesn't even pretend to be a rap star.. 
Think about it..50th anniversary, had a rotten season last year, picked to come in 3rd in the division, first opener at home in forever, etc.. The stars are finally aligned for us long suffering Bengal fans and KA finally gets into the HOF.. It's a good story line folks and will sell plenty of tickets and 'gear'.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 08:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: 11-5, Super Bowl victory over the New Orleans Saints

Fun fact: every team that won their first super bowl happened within the first 5 years of the QB head coach combo. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, i honestly was wondering if you did.

Which season?

I honestly don't remember at this point, but at least a couple out of the last 6. Maybe there's a go getter on here, that will go dig up the threads, but I'm way too lazy for that. 
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 10:22 PM)Utts Wrote: I honestly don't remember at this point, but at least a couple out of the last 6. Maybe there's a go getter on here, that will go dig up the threads, but I'm way too lazy for that. 

Me too, you know me though, i usually predict us winning in the regular season then just hope against all hope we win a damn playoff game.

For the most part i have been pretty close most years and i see no reason to not believe we win atleast 9 games.

But of course i won't believe we will EVER win a playoff game under Marvin frickin' Lewis.
Reply/Quote
I'm sticking with 9-7 just missing the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Ok so I was wrong, 5-11
Reply/Quote
When the schedule first came out, I thought anywhere from 10-6 to 8-8. After watching today's disaster, I'm revising that to 5-11, maybe 6-10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Any of you 12-4, 11-5 playoff wins, Super Bowl champ guys want to revise your predictions ?
Reply/Quote
I said 8-8 before the season. They genuinely look like a 4-win team now.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Season prediction: unwatchable.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:35 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I said 8-8 before the season.  They genuinely look like a 4-win team now.

I very, very seriously doubt this team wins more than 6 games

(09-15-2017, 08:37 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Season prediction: unwatchable.

Agreed
Reply/Quote
After last night, I'm going 2-14. I don't even know where those 2 will come from. 0-16 a real possibility for this team.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:56 AM)R3stangs Wrote: After last night, I'm going 2-14. I don't even know where those 2 will come from. 0-16 a real possibility for this team.
Agreed , considering we couldn't be a Houston team with a rookie qb, a team without their top 3 tight ends, starting left tackle and we couldn't even score on their defense when their top 2 corners Joseph and Johnson got hurt don't see a team on the schedule we can beat.  I'm already giving us a loss at Green Bay and if you argue with that your either delusional or high on drugs.  Gonna be 0-3 vs the Browns that game should be interesting not sure we can even beat them. 
Reply/Quote