Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season officially done
We fought hard today and it still was not enough. Sucks but this season is officially over and we will be without Atkins next week cause we are playing in Denver. This loss really hurts Sad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the 2018 NFL Draft! I hope we can get CB Donte Jackson. I heard he clocked a 4.24 in the 40. He could practice against John Ross.

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: We fought hard today and it still was not enough. Sucks but this season is officially over and we will be without Atkins next week cause we are playing in Denver. This loss really hurts Sad

Sadly, the season was over during the start of the season. We're just seeing the results now.

We're going to be in for a rebuild. We need to clean house on the coaching staff and start to rebuild.
Reply/Quote
Team isn't good. From top to bottom. Too many holes to fill in one off season too.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:41 PM)Brimey Wrote: Team isn't good. From top to bottom. Too many holes to fill in one off season too.

We're looking at a 2-3 year rebuild.

The problem with that is Atkins/Dunlap/Dennard are free agents after next season. Also, AJ Green is a free agent after that.

IF we don't get better next year...I fully expect Atkins or Dunlap to leave.
Reply/Quote
We suck all I want to do is win a sb man
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:50 PM)Igor Wrote: I hope that red rocket ginger tears his acl

(11-12-2017, 06:51 PM)Igor Wrote: We suck all I want to do is win a sb man

Well you're not going to get the Bengals in the SB by wishing injuries on people. 
Reply/Quote
The fat lady sang the national anthem.

In preseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:52 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Well you're not going to get the Bengals in the SB by wishing injuries on people. 

We'll we ain't getting there with a ginger at qb
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:41 PM)Brimey Wrote: Team isn't good. From top to bottom. Too many holes to fill in one off season too.

Same old bengals man. Should have never got rid of Carson palmer
Reply/Quote
I think the season was done when they let Whitworth and Zeitler walk out the door. No sense to keep beating a dead horse I guess.
Reply/Quote
Did it ever start?
Reply/Quote
If only there was a way to acquire players outside of the draft. A sort of "free agency," if you will.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The fat lady sang the national anthem.  

In preseason.

...and then got sacked by a 12 year old girl who blew past Ogbuehi untouched.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If only there was a way to acquire players outside of the draft. A sort of "free agency," if you will.

Not on this crap team dude
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're looking at a 2-3 year rebuild.

The problem with that is Atkins/Dunlap/Dennard are free agents after next season. Also, AJ Green is a free agent after that.

IF we don't get better next year...I fully expect Atkins or Dunlap to leave.

I think we resign most of them, and then don't add anyone good to help them in free agency. Gotta hope the drafts get better.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are getting near the point where they will not be able to attract good free agents because the team is not geared up to win. The people of Ohio are wonderful, but I don't think they understand how to operate an NFL franchise.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:50 PM)Igor Wrote: I hope that red rocket ginger tears his acl

Troll
Reply/Quote
The sad thing for me is I do not believe the problems that the Cincinnati Bengals can be fixed in the current system.

It comes down to decision making for personnel and the top decision maker doesn't value what's necessary to make a championship-caliber team.

It can be argued that four spots on the offensive line need upgrade. They ought to move OG to another position. Maybe he can play tight end. There are so many team needs to fill and you can't do it just by the draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:52 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Well you're not going to get the Bengals in the SB by wishing injuries on people. 

Meh, leaving it up to the coaches and players isn't working.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote