Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock draft giving Bengals top pick in 2021 draft - Already
(09-20-2020, 04:05 PM)Synric Wrote: The Giants and Jets are contenders also the Dolphins have been playing ugly football. I can see the Giants and Jets moving on from their young QBs for Trevor Lawrence if they get the #1OA. 

I think with the Jets and Giants it will depend on how the QBs look mid season and if they fire the coaching staff.

I really want Lawrence to go to an NFC team, cause I'll never be routing against him.... unless he goes to Pitt, then I'll just stop watching the NFL...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 04:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think with the Jets and Giants it will depend on how the QBs look mid season and if they fire the coaching staff.

I really want Lawrence to go to an NFC team, cause I'll never be routing against him.... unless he goes to Pitt, then I'll just stop watching the NFL...

Another team out there that has been ugly through two weeks so far is the Vikings. Maybe the Bengals can steal Zimmer back lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 04:23 PM)Synric Wrote: Another team out there that has been ugly through two weeks so far is the Vikings. Maybe the Bengals can steal Zimmer back lol.

Zimmer still has a home in Kentucky I believe

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
They just extended Zimmer for 3 years. Seriously doubt they fire him.

Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals have 4-5 wins in them. I doubt that record gets you the #1 pick.

But I guess we will see... lots of injuries today. As mentioned Jets and Giants are going to be contenders
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote