Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle at Cincinnati Game Predictions
Seattle has a better Defense than Arizona. However Arizona was a Road Game which are never easy. This is a Home Game in THE JUNGLE. Good chance Higgins sits out another game and then the bye week to rest those injured ribs for 3 weeks in a row to come back strong after bye week.

I like Bengals in THE JUNGLE on this one. Just as it is hard to travel to Seattle, it is hard for Seattle to come here. I just hope the local Boo Birds don't help Seattle and instead Restore The Roar in THE JUNGLE and are the Bengals 12th Man on Defense. Those who say 12th man doesn't matter in NFL are crazy. I've seen too many games where loud home crowd effects other teams play calling on the field. Even Head Coaches on all teams admit crowd noise does help the home team.

Bengals 24
Seattle 20

Bengals get to 3-3 at the bye week, which is an upgrade from 1-3 they were sitting at. Then Bengals take Bye Week and regroup and get healthy to play like the AFC Championship Team that they are rest of season.

Tiger ....GO BENGALS..... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is a good test for the Bengals. Are we back? Or was Arizona just a bad team that we took our frustration out on?

The Seahawks are young in the secondary, which can be exploited by our great group of receivers. But they are talented as well. It'll be interesting to see if the Bengals can scheme Chase open and force feed him the way they have in 2 of the last 3 weeks.

Defensively, I am very concerned about their two headed rushing attack. Our greatest weakness is preventing splash plays on defense, especially in the run game, and Seattle is boasting an intimidating 1 2 punch with Kenneth Walker and Zach Charbonnet.

The good news is that their rush offense has not manifested the way you'd expect given such a talented pair of runners. Hopefully, we aren't their breakout game.

Their Oline may be healthy for the first time since the season opener, which may affect their rushing game as well.

I think the Bengals are starting to recover on offense and we win a close one, as the defense lets off a few big runs which then allows Geno to toss a long TD late in the game to get close, but not quite enough and we win, clinging to a 3 point lead.

Bengals 27
Seahawks 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Seattle 31

I think this will be rather high scoring as I'm not convinced the Bengals defense is legit yet and both teams have good offenses.
Bengals need the win more, are at home, and should have the better QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Seattle 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Seattle 27

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They're gonna kill us. Whipped in our own house.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think this is going to be an interesting game. Seattle's coming off a bye so I expect them to come out looking good to start the game. Offensively, I see them doing well and being balanced, probably leaning on their running game as I think our rush defense woes will continue. Conversely, I see Mixon having his worst game of the season rushing the ball, however, I do see our passing offensive thriving against their secondary.

Normally, I'd say it's a high scoring game, but with Seattle rushing the ball well and our offense possibly scoring quickly due to the lack of a running game, I see a slightly lower scoring game than people are expecting, more so if Seattle's offense is only effective running the ball.

Bengals win 27-21
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 37
Seahawks - 27

We left 2 interceptions on the field against the Cards last Sunday. Trey dropped one, Logan dropped one.

When Geno gets pressured he looks like he wants to throw an interception like Eli Manning back in the day.

Burrow should feel even better in this game going against a Secondary that has had a lot of problems against the pass.

We match up very well with this team if we can slow down their running game which is my main concern.

The Squawks should run pretty good but once they get down will be forced to throw.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 02:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: They're gonna kill us. Whipped in our own house.

I like it Wyche, I like it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Seahawks 24
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bengals 31
Seattle 17

This feels right.

Burrow 34/41 - 314 and 3 TDs

Mixon 18 for 84 - 1 TD
Other RBs - 9 for 35

Chase 9 for 123 1 TD
The rest of the receivers (Higgins, Boyd, Irwin, etc) - 13 for 125 (1 TD)
Running backs - 5 for 23
Tight ends - 7 for 43 for 1 TD (irv smith)
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bengals 31
Seattle 17

It would be nice, and hopefully that ends up being the score, but I don't have much faith in our defense being able to hold them to 17. We did look better at home so hopefully they bring that same energy and not Tennessee energy. 

I view Geno in a similar tier to Tannehill. If our Dline gets dominated like they have some games this year I think it could be a long game. 

Our offense seems to have taken a step forward but the Cardinals are a pretty weak defense. If we win this and Burrow looks good again I think we can start to feel good about our chances again. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Seahawks 10

Now's the time for the Bengals to get back on track or fold up shop for the season. I think Burrow and crew get on a roll and shut these guys down.
This will feel like the first really defining win of the season.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 03:10 PM)TheFan Wrote: It would be nice, and hopefully that ends up being the score, but I don't have much faith in our defense being able to hold them to 17. We did look better at home so hopefully they bring that same energy and not Tennessee energy. 

I view Geno in a similar tier to Tannehill. If our Dline gets dominated like they have some games this year I think it could be a long game. 

Our offense seems to have taken a step forward but the Cardinals are a pretty weak defense. If we win this and Burrow looks good again I think we can start to feel good about our chances again. 

The Cards still have Kizer White (might of spelled his name wrong) this guy has looked like a stud all year IMO. They have good players.

The Cards are better than some are saying, the Seahawks actually have a worse passing Defense from what the numbers show.

The Seahawks have a couple very talented young RB's, this is where my concern lies. Kenneth Walker and Charbonnet are really talented.

Emercado gave us some trouble, these guys could give us a lot more trouble.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 04:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Cards still have Kizer White (might of spelled his name wrong) this guy has looked like a stud all year IMO. They have good players.

The Cards are better than some are saying, the Seahawks actually have a worse passing Defense from what the numbers show.

The Seahawks have a couple very talented young RB's, this is where my concern lies. Kenneth Walker and Charbonnet are really talented.

Emercado gave us some trouble, these guys could give us a lot more trouble.

Maybe. For the Bengals sake I hope that's true since it means we beat a good team on the road. I just think they're going to get exposed more as the year goes on. They have new coaches/system so these first few weeks no one really know what they're going to do on offense or defense. I think that's part of why they've played teams close but because their talent isn't that good they've lost. Once teams get more tape I think they may start showing flaws a bit more. Who knows though, they may go on a tear. 

I have more concerns about the Seahawks offense than defense. Like you noted, they have good RBs and I think their Oline is decent enough to beat our Dline. Again, with this being at home we'll see which defense shows up. So far they've looked good at home and poor on the road, minus the turnovers. 
Reply/Quote
I must admit I am a little disappointed that that 'Seahawks Cheat' guy hasn't come back here, if only for this game. This would be his time to shine, I would think.

Heard Mo or someone on 1530 state this the other day: The Seahawks have played 16 games with a 1:00 ET kickoff since that epic OT loss here in 2015. Their record in those 16 games is a staggering 15-1. So, in other words, when they go on the road Pete has them ready to play, and I anticipate this Sunday will be no different. This will be a battle from jump and we'll need an extra frame to settle this one as well.

Bengals 34
Seahawks 31

Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Man how hard does that prediction pendulum swing around here?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Seattle 21

It won't be pretty, but we will get it done.

Burrow 285yds 2TDs
Mixon 40yds, 1td
McLeggs 3xp's and 1fg.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are back. Bengals 23 Seahawks 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 08:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Man how hard does that prediction pendulum swing around here?

Was there really any reason to be optimistic after the Tennessee game? Even though we won against the Rams its not like Burrow looked good and then our entire team was worse against the Titans. Last week Burrow actually looked like himself for the first time all year. 
Reply/Quote