Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seattle coming up
(10-09-2023, 01:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: So what do we know about the 2023 Seahawks:

Offensively they are literally league average (17th Passing, 16th rushing, 19th overall). Defensively they are stout (6th) against the run but porous (31st) against the pass. We are at home and the Seahawks are coming off their bye. We win this and go into the bye 3-3 which beats the heck out of going in 2-4.

On paper it looks like the perfect Defense for Burrow and this Offense to go against. Not quite believing it enough to think this will be 
an easy win though, the Squawks are 3-1 for a reason and they have 2 very good RB's and Geno Smith is good now. DK Metcalf is still
a beast, I think we can win at Home but not easily. Should be a close game and as long as we get the win and are at .500 before the 
bye week I think we are sitting in a good spot to really go on a tear afterwards. Burrow, Tee, Charlie, Irv and others can heal up for the
Offense and guys like Ossai, Trey, Germaine, Chido, CTB, DJ Turner can heal up on the Defense leading into the big competition.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: On paper it looks like the perfect Defense for Burrow and this Offense to go against. Not quite believing it enough to think this will be 
an easy win though, the Squawks are 3-1 for a reason and they have 2 very good RB's and Geno Smith is good now. DK Metcalf is still
a beast, I think we can win at Home but not easily. Should be a close game and as long as we get the win and are at .500 before the 
bye week I think we are sitting in a good spot to really go on a tear afterwards. Burrow, Tee, Charlie, Irv and others can heal up for the
Offense and guys like Ossai, Trey, Germaine, Chido, CTB, DJ Turner can heal up on the Defense leading into the big competition.

Metcalf is his own worst enemy. You get in his head and he will turn stupid and pick up penalties quickly. 
Reply/Quote
Obviously,the Bengals need this game against the Seahawks really bad.I personally think the Seahawks are underrated.
They’re better than the Cardinals.However,I think the Bengals will open up the playbook more with Burrow being much healthier,and hopefully be more aggressive.
They overuse Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 08:49 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Metcalf is his own worst enemy. You get in his head and he will turn stupid and pick up penalties quickly. 

Good point. He tends to get frustrated if he is getting bumped and not catching the ball. I like CTB matched up with him honestly who 
is very physical and an athletic freak.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 02:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.  Mellow

Damn Nate, I learn something new everyday.... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 09:32 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Damn Nate, I learn something new everyday.... Tongue

Now a deyz you gotta get back to the basics. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote