Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems that S.F. is a shitty mess.
Literally, human waste on the streets is a serious problem out there.  

http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2015/10/05/mapping-s-f-s-human-feces-on-the-streets/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Who records this data? What a shitty job...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(10-27-2015, 09:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who records this data?  What a shitty job...

Kapernick, ya know, since he isn't playing QB
This is what you get when you run
Your city this way.
(10-27-2015, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Literally, human waste on the streets is a serious problem out there.  

http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2015/10/05/mapping-s-f-s-human-feces-on-the-streets/

That's pretty gross. I always thought SF was supposed to be one of the cleaner cities in the US. Guess not..
(10-28-2015, 01:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's pretty gross. I always thought SF was supposed to be one of the cleaner cities in the US. Guess not..

Since most cities have restaurants serving Soylent Green hot dogs, free flowing fecal matter isn't such a big deal.
(10-27-2015, 09:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who records this data?  What a shitty job...

RFID chips in the food.
(10-28-2015, 01:12 PM)Benton Wrote: Since most cities have restaurants serving Soylent Green hot dogs, free flowing fecal matter isn't such a big deal.

Haha love any mention of Soylent green.
(10-28-2015, 12:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is what you get when you run
Your city this way.

What way?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-29-2015, 07:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: What way?

In every way SF has chosen to run their city.

The hippie movement was the beginning of the end of San Francisco being a great city. Now it gives sanctuary for law breakers.

I don't like federal laws anymore than the next guy but we still have to follow them.
(10-29-2015, 04:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In every way SF has chosen to run their city.  

The hippie movement was the beginning of the end of San Francisco being a great city.   Now it gives sanctuary for law breakers.  

I don't like federal laws anymore than the next guy but we still have to follow them.

Concrete examples please...not hyperbole.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-29-2015, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Concrete examples please...not hyperbole.

Keep reading. I mentioned a specific example and where the root of their problems started.