Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Bowl and the Super Bowl
This is a weird situation we are in. We are usually out of the playoffs by the time the Senior Bowl roles along and the majority of the coaching staff scouts the players. Does anyone know how many from the organization scouted the players? Don’t get me wrong it is awesome to be in this position but brings into question the logic having the coaches so involved in the scouting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:55 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This is a weird situation we are in.  We are usually out of the playoffs by the time the Senior Bowl roles along and the majority of the coaching staff scouts the players.  Does anyone know how many from the organization scouted the players?  Don’t get me wrong it is awesome to be in this position but brings into question the logic having the coaches so involved in the scouting.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dir of College Scouting-Mike Potts, and scouts Trey Brown and Andrew Johnson went to Mobile directly from Kansas City.  Director of pro scouting Steven Radicevic and Duke Tobin joined them later in the week.  They also had some guys at the East-West Shrine Bowl on the 3rd though for the Bengals the Senior Bowl is always a bigger focus. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 10:29 AM)pally Wrote: Dir of College Scouting-Mike Potts, and scouts Trey Brown and Andrew Johnson went to Mobile directly from Kansas City.  Director of pro scouting Steven Radicevic and Duke Tobin joined them later in the week.  They also had some guys at the East-West Shrine Bowl on the 3rd though for the Bengals the Senior Bowl is always a bigger focus. 

How does this compare to prior years regarding the number of participants from the Bengals organization?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote