Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously considering giving up.
(09-15-2017, 02:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we give up that makes us lower on the fan scale than Cleveland Browns fans!  They never give up on their shitty team owned by a corrupt truck stop huckster even when they went 1-15.  Let's be like '80s British singing sensation Rick Ashley sang and never give up.

Astley man, Astley.

Uh oh, look for the Rick roll......
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we give up that makes us lower on the fan scale than Cleveland Browns fans!  They never give up on their shitty team owned by a corrupt truck stop huckster even when they went 1-15.  Let's be like '80s British singing sensation Rick Ashley sang and never give up.

Oh yeah,  nothing says be a fan of failure like a British singing sensation..
Why didn't I think of that before? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shrink: Mr Brown, when did you stop beating your wife?
Mikey: When I hired Marvin of course and now we live in wedded bliss!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I gotta admit, the firing of Zampese has actually made me feel a little less like giving up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

[Image: never-gonna-give-you-up-rickroll-flowchart.png]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 04:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I gotta admit, the firing of Zampese has actually made me feel a little less like giving up.

Window dressing. Damage has already been done. And still turns a blind eye to the OLine being a huge portion of the problem.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 04:29 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Window dressing. Damage has already been done. And still turns a blind eye to the OLine being a huge portion of the problem.

I'm mainly talking about the rest of this season. If Marvin's still here after the season (barring a miraculous Super Bowl win), then I'm done. But, if Marvin lasts the rest of the season, I'll stay and see what happens in the offseason.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was a season ticket holder for about 12 years until i gave them up 2 years ago. This year i didn't even bother with Sunday Ticket. Considering i live almost a 9 hour ride away i put in alot of time and money into something i truly loved! I loved visiting Cincy and going to the games! However now i just feel nothing for the team. I feel badly for the players who are stuck in this career purgatory. No one actually goes out to LOSE all the time!! I also feel badly for the residents and true fans who keep hoping day after day, week after week that something will change! My heart goes out to you all!

Mike
Reply/Quote