Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewell vs Chase...meme edition
(04-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Obviously this has been a source of some (at times) heated debate. I was on reddit and saw some memes posted and thought it'd be a fun idea to copy reddit make a meme thread of our own to lighten the mood a bit.

Rule 1: NO ARGUMENTS FOR CHASE, SEWELL OR PITTS
Rule 2: See rule #1

Just post Sewell vs Chase memes, make funny comments, or talk about your fondness for turtles.

(04-06-2021, 10:01 PM)jason Wrote: Shake put it there...

Yours had those fire uniforms though.

Unless I’m misunderstanding, he saw it over there. Reddit is actually where I saw the Chase and Pitts one’s i posted here, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Unless I’m misunderstanding, he saw it over there. Reddit is actually where I saw the Chase and Pitts one’s i posted here, too.

Correct. That meme inspired this thread, and that's why it was the first meme I posted.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
https://imgur.com/gallery/Ds4Ld7z

[Image: 96KTdUg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2021, 05:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll start:

[Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]

Hey you said no arguments for any of the player options LOL.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2021, 05:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll start:

[Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]

I just wanna know why there are TWO FOOTBALLS on the field in "OPTION B" - the one Burrow threw (incomplete), and the one he's STILL HOLDING.  :)
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 09:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I just wanna know why there are TWO FOOTBALLS on the field in "OPTION B" - the one Burrow threw (incomplete), and the one he's STILL HOLDING.  :)

I wondered the same thing but there's 2 footballs in both options. I was wondering if Burrow's head was knocked off in the 2nd option...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 09:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I just wanna know why there are TWO FOOTBALLS on the field in "OPTION B" - the one Burrow threw (incomplete), and the one he's STILL HOLDING.  :)

Second questions. In Option A, is Sewell making that guy...um, you know...

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 11:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wondered the same thing but there's 2 footballs in both options...

Holy sh!te, how did I not see that?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 11:57 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Holy sh!te, how did I not see that?

Yup. I missed it the first time too.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 09:23 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Hey you said no arguments for any of the player options LOL.

No arguments only applies to regular posts...not memes.

Because option B is twice as dumb as option A, clearly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: peP8LMS.jpg]
[Image: dsMWZfn.jpg]
[Image: 7uh0tzC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1gH2GkF.jpg]
[Image: BcwjiPE.jpg]
[Image: aDR0KqR.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: fLPQUYA.jpg]
[Image: 4LgnhA4.jpg]
[Image: 9gUpuKv.jpg]