Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewell vs Chase...meme edition
(04-04-2021, 01:29 PM)bengaloo Wrote: [Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...429476a826]

This...uh...

This isn't a meme...  

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Still not seeing them, Destro.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 03:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still not seeing them, Destro.

I posted in the site questions section. They appear for awhile and disappear for me, as well. They were visible for awhile. Even got rep for some, then they turn into a tiny box. Don't get it. 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 03:59 PM)Destro Wrote: I posted in the site questions section. They appear for awhile and disappear for me, as well. They were visible for awhile. Even got rep for some, then they turn into a tiny box. Don't get it. 

The only explanation is that your computer is possessed. If you got a oujia board in the house burn it, then delete your cookies and restart Windows.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2021, 05:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll start:

[Image: g24y73ztvnq61.jpg]

Fixed it for you....

[Image: DvVd6eT.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 06:15 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Fixed it for you....

Yeah, I tried to post this one but it kept disappearing.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 12:54 PM)Destro Wrote: All my photos changed to a little square on my screen too. All my attachments are doing it now. Can't post anything. No idea why.

Are you using mobile? I had to post a link to mine originally cuz I was on mobile which doesn't show the add photo buttons and as far as I can tell my attachment that it did let me use didn't show up. Just updated my picture to actually be here on my post on this laptop so you can see mine now without going to the link.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 08:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Are you using mobile? I had to post a link to mine originally cuz I was on mobile which doesn't show the add photo buttons and as far as I can tell my attachment that it did let me use didn't show up. Just updated my picture to actually be here on my post on this laptop so you can see mine now without going to the link.

On a computer and using photos which are on my computer. Straight up adding them to the post. They disappear later. They go on fine, most of the time, but disappear later.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 08:22 PM)Destro Wrote: On a computer and using photos which are on my computer. Straight up adding them to the post. They disappear later. They go on fine, most of the time, but disappear later.

Gremlins

Reply/Quote
Me reading all the other threads on this topic.   Popcorn

[Image: TAduepQ.gif]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 03:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still not seeing them, Destro.

I've been seeing them the whole time. Weird.

(04-04-2021, 06:15 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Fixed it for you....

Funny thing is, the one I posted was originally the response to the one you posted.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 08:22 PM)Destro Wrote: On a computer and using photos which are on my computer. Straight up adding them to the post. They disappear later. They go on fine, most of the time, but disappear later.

I can see all your pics on my phone and laptop, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I can see all your pics on my phone and laptop, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

Odd I also am not seeing them. This is work laptop so any social media stuff is blocked, but they were blank on my phone too.

Are they funny? Someone describe all his memes to me
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:22 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Odd I also am not seeing them. This is work laptop so any social media stuff is blocked, but they were blank on my phone too.

Are they funny? Someone describe all his memes to me

Only staff can see them, it seems.

They are the best memes ever. The only thing more disappointing than not seeing them is watching the Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:28 PM)Destro Wrote: Only staff can see them, it seems.

They are the best memes ever. The only thing more disappointing than not seeing them is watching the Bengals lose.

Check it now, should be fixed.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Check it now, should be fixed.

The posts on page 3 I used to be able to see, now every post is the tiny square. LMAO!. The site isn't ready for that hot fire!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:28 PM)Destro Wrote: They are the best memes ever. The only thing more disappointing than not seeing them is watching the Bengals lose.

[Image: i-am-the-meme-lord.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Masterpanthera's post is blank for me too, so it's not just Destro.

FYI: I am running an ad blocker so it could be that.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 10:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I can see all your pics on my phone and laptop, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

Yeah, no issue seeing them.

Much like nobody will have an issue seeing the holes in the line if we don't draft Sewell.

Smirk
Reply/Quote