Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexually Agressive Fines
Remember when Marshawn Lynch grabbed his nuts?

Lynch was fined $20,000 for his behavior.

Now we get to Antonia Brown.

Antonia received a $9,000 fine for his behavior.

I sent a letter to the league's front office inquiring why there was a difference in the amount of fines each player received....

They responded and said the fines were proportionate to the individuals 'size'..

I guess the equation is length in centimeters multiplied by 1000. who knew?
Reply/Quote
Aren't just women supposed to twerk?  Nervous

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 07:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Aren't just women supposed to twerk?  Nervous

That's sexist!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:00 PM)Dill Wrote: That's sexist!

What a deplorable thing to say!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:00 PM)Dill Wrote: That's sexist!

(09-16-2016, 10:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What a deplorable thing to say!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What a deplorable thing to say!

Equal rights for all!
Reply/Quote
I think involving math in a smack talk towards the Steelers was a mistake... riiiiiight over their heads.
Reply/Quote
...are essentially what Ben paid.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think involving math in a smack talk towards the Steelers was a mistake... riiiiiight over their heads.

or this thread is arguably weaker smack than the JNer who keistered himself with a towel
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 01:15 AM)6andcounting Wrote: or this thread is arguably weaker smack than the JNer who keistered himself with a towel

Just relaying what the NFL front office told me

$9,000 fine, roughly 3.5 inches...
$20,000 fine, roughly 8 inches....

You can't argue the facts.

In 1990 a NE Patriot named Mowatt was fined $12,500 for a sexually aggressive act... ~ 5 inches

It's not my fault the league operates this way.. I'd imagine this is the first time Anotnio has benefitted from his micro penis.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 07:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Aren't just women supposed to twerk?  Nervous
Burfict made Brown his biznatch, so he might as well dance like one.

Since Antonio will miss Vontez today, this is for him.....

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 06:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Remember when Marshawn Lynch grabbed his nuts?

Lynch was fined $20,000 for his behavior.

Now we get to Antonia Brown.

Antonia received a $9,000 fine for his behavior.

I sent a letter to the league's front office inquiring why there was a difference in the amount of fines each player received....

They responded and said the fines were proportionate to the individuals 'size'..

I guess the equation is length in centimeters multiplied by 1000. who knew?

So I'll treat this like a real post:

1) Fines escalate based on the number of fines you get.  Next one for AB will be more.

2) The NFL sure didn't have any problem with posting that video on their website for all the viewers to give hit after hit to.

3) The NFL also has zero problems with half dressed, dancing girls on the sidelines.

All that said I hate the dances.  I *like* the group celebrations but those are completely outlawed so we are forced to get these things instead.

If the Cowboys hadn't cried about the Redskins dancing in their end zone we might still have some fun in the league.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 01:50 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just relaying what the NFL front office told me

$9,000 fine, roughly 3.5 inches...
$20,000 fine, roughly 8 inches....

You can't argue the facts.

In 1990 a NE Patriot named Mowatt was fined $12,500 for a sexually aggressive act... ~ 5 inches

It's not my fault the league operates this way.. I'd imagine this is the first time Anotnio has benefitted from his micro penis.

You sure are fascinated with the size of other men's junk. There's a website for you to get all the jollies you want from that kind of stuff.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:57 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You sure are fascinated with the size of other men's junk. There's a website for you to get all the jollies you want from that kind of stuff.

Often when we guess at other people's motives we reveal our own.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Often when we guess at other people's motives we reveal our own.

Well with every rule, there are exceptions. When you make it as obvious as it's been with this post, there's no guessing involved.
Reply/Quote
over $11k for this, lest we think milquetoast white dudes can't get sex-fined!

[Image: 1522472624152367792.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 05:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: over $11k for this, lest we think milquetoast white dudes can't get sex-fined!

[Image: 1522472624152367792.gif]
That's the most passion I've ever seen out of him....lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote