Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Only Scouts at Prodays
(03-16-2020, 02:46 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I haven't seen it being blown off at all. All I see is it being blown way out of proportion.

Stop! don't do anything! Don't go to work! Don't go outside! Don't produce anything! Buy all the toilet paper!

Really? Cause I've heard everyone say stop hoarding shit.

I'll say no more to avoid this thread going to PNR... Anyway... How bout that franchise tag?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 04:52 PM)jason Wrote: I've known about it since January... It was being blown off still this past Tuesday. No excuse.

I started scouting Amazon for P95 face masks the last week in January.  Hardly any to be found.  I scouted local drug stores, Home Depot and Lowe's for those face masks.  All gone.  So who was buying them up?  Either there were some far seeing Americans buying up a huge stockpile or it was overseas people/govt.  Amazon knows and ought to be nicely asked where all those masks were shipped during January?

I think there is an excellent chance no NFL is played this year since the NFL coincides with flu season.  Same for NBA.  So better have some hobbies cuz sports might not be one of them!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:14 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: I started scouting Amazon for P95 face masks the last week in January.  Hardly any to be found.  I scouted local drug stores, Home Depot and Lowe's for those face masks.  All gone.  So who was buying them up?  Either there were some far seeing Americans buying up a huge stockpile or it was overseas people/govt.  Amazon knows and ought to be nicely asked where all those masks were shipped during January?

I think there is an excellent chance no NFL is played this year since the NFL coincides with flu season.  Same for NBA.  So better have some hobbies cuz sports might not be one of them!

Well they closed all the bars so there goes my other hobby... May as well get to know this girl I've been dating.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:13 PM)jason Wrote: Really? Cause I've heard everyone say stop hoarding shit.

I'll say no more to avoid this thread going to PNR... Anyway... How bout that franchise tag?

The media scared people into buying stuff up. There was an article about there being run on TP at Costco which mentioned Costcos in 4 different cities with photos. Except someone looked closer at the photos and there were all cropped from the same photo of the one Costco of someone walking out with a cart of TP. It could have just been a building maintenance company doing their monthly stocking up for their customers.

I sure hope your job keeps you on or it doesn't go out of business because all this "don't go out", "don't go to work" is just going to drive the economy down and hurt an awful lot of people needlessly. I still go about my daily routine. I just take extra precautions, like not shaking people's hands, washing my hands (a lot), using sanitizer on carts and other things that other people touch a lot.

When this is over it will be time to get back to work. Hopefully most businesses will survive.

Since I won't be firing myself over this I'll still have a job. I'm working hard to keep my staff busy at things which will keep enough money coming in to keep them all on the payroll. We'll see how that goes.

There's no one at the helm of the economy that I'd rather have than the person who is there now. Can you imagine what this all would have been like if an open-border Marxist had been in-charge the last 3 years? God almighty would it be so much worse right now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote