Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shaziers hit was legal, should have been a TD
League confirms. Steelers should have been up 22 to 0.

Stop crying about it. Game never should have been close enough to win.

We got dominated
Reply/Quote
It wasn't a legal hit though. You can't hit someone with the crown of the helmet out of the tackle box.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:29 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: League confirms.  Steelers should have been up 22 to 0.

Stop crying about it.  Game never should have been close enough to win.

We got dominated

Play was whistled dead. No advancement of the ball allowed regardless of "legality" of the call. 

You're dismissed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No hit was not legal per NFL rule book. Blandino can say whatever he wants but it's pretty clearly a foul. Shoulda been 1st down for the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:29 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: League confirms.  Steelers should have been up 22 to 0.

We got dominated

Except the league also said the TD catch wasn't a TD. So no, the score shouldn't have changed if you wanna be all troll-ish about it. Plus whistling it dead means the play is over, regardless of if it helps or hurts you.

Also they only said the hit was legal due to some "lining up" bullshit that isn't even in the rulebook. By the rule itself, it's an illegal hit.

They also fined Joey Porter, so that should have been a penalty, making it a 50 yarder in the rain at worst, a 65 yarder in the rain at best.

Nice try, closet Steelers fan. GTFO Jungle Noise.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Should have been a 15 yard penalty we would have been in the red zone. Bryant TD wasnt a TD. Williams penalty wasn't a penalty. All would have altered the results in our favor.

If that was Burfict hitting a Steelers RB like Shazier hit Gio I would bet everything I have that they would have thrown a flag.
Reply/Quote

We got dominated

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZh3y3U8XAt3wByWhQrNi...A8KlowFKsa]

Reply/Quote

We got dominated

Stop with the "we". We (the actual Bengals fans) figured out a while ago that you are not a Bengals fan. So you can stop the trolling.
Reply/Quote
Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8: “It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both are clearly outside the tackle box.”

In just a few hours you will disappear from here and go off crying into your terrible towel. My guess is halfway through the game you will already have pooped in your Ben roethlisberger underwear.

Reply/Quote
How does this guy still have an account?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It was not a penalty

Bernard fumbled

Clear recovery

Pittsburgh TD. The refs botched it by blowing the whistle.

Facts hurt
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:42 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: I like to put men in my mouth

GAY
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:40 PM)J24 Wrote: How does this guy still have an account?

It is a head scratcher.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Mods, Please don't ban him yet. Please let us see him disappear after Pittsburgh gets stomped today. Already on its way by the way.

Reply/Quote
Lol, now I'm an apparent steelers fan

You poor morons are so mentally fragile.

Can't fathom a Bengal fan who isn't an ignorant homer. We suck
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:46 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, now I suck any man with a fiver

Stop giving us a play by play
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stop with the "we". We (the actual Bengals fans) figured out a while ago that you are not a Bengals fan. So you can stop the trolling.

We're just having fun with him at this point.  ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:46 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, now I'm an apparent steelers fan

Can't fathom a Bengal fan who isn't an ignorant homer.  We suck

Let's try living in the real world for a second...I know that will be hard for you, but give it a chance.

"We suck" - The team was 12-4 and lost by 2 points in the rain with some very curious calls to say the least. No, the team does not suck, but yes the team did lose the game.

Mentally fragile - If you feel that everyone here is so "mentally fragile" it shows that you have no self esteem or self worth since you are here seeking validation from those same people.

The league can spin it anyway they want on the hit was "legal" but it is an empty phrase when you read the article and hear the same guy say it's "legal" then go on to say but these are the hits we want to remove from the game...... Tell me again how a "legal" hit is one you want out of the game. It's called saving face, that is all the league is doing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nfl confirms, Bernard hit legal.

But let me guess NFL and the league is colluding vs the poor little bengals.

Lol, psychopath fans
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:46 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, now I'm an apparent steelers fan

Can't fathom a Bengal fan who isn't an ignorant homer.  We suck

No it's just you.
Reply/Quote