Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sherman Gives His Opinion on Jones/Burfict
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/2/1/10889322/richard-sherman-praises-adam-jones-vontaze-burfict-bengals-2015-season
Reply/Quote
I get really sick of so called "writers" spouting this crap
Quote:Sherman's sentiment echoes why the Bengals haven't given any indication that they intend to part ways with Jones, despite his history of legal trouble and frequently flagged on-field antics.

Tell us all about his frequently flagged on-field antics??????????? Oh, wait, you can't because it's bullshit.....
Reply/Quote
Richard Sherman? Isn't that the thug who tried to rape Erin Andrews after a playoff game?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I get really sick of so called "writers" spouting this crap

Tell us all about his frequently flagged on-field antics??????????? Oh, wait, you can't because it's bullshit.....

He got flagged that one time for pass interference. 
Which was basically assault. 
Reply/Quote
Talib almost ripped that guy's head off to save a touchdown with facemask. I wonder how the offensive player even got up after that play. Oh that's right his name not A. Brown.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The players know Burfict and jones did nothing wrong. It's only the crybaby players and media who complain.

Face it the steelers are a crybaby team. These aren't the Cowher era steelers. These guys are just soft.
Reply/Quote
Sherman is a smart man...being Stanford educated and all.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 10:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The players know Burfict and jones did nothing wrong.   It's only the crybaby players and media who complain.  

Face it the steelers are a crybaby team.   These aren't the Cowher era steelers.   These guys are just soft.

Screw Cowher and his Stealers and why would give any and I mean any Stealer team/organization a pass.

If you want to talk about crybabies look at Chuck Noll's Steroid Stealers...

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1916&dat=19770526&id=o500AAAAIBAJ&sjid=K24FAAAAIBAJ&pg=1314,4825327&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvZQtJ5REdc
Reply/Quote
Sherman might look like a thug based on how he throws tantrums but he's a smart person. The players know that these guys are passionate about the game. However, the fans cry wolf and the media and it just derails a team. Ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 07:24 AM)CrazyAnimal8 Wrote: Sherman might look like a thug based on how he throws tantrums but he's a smart person.

Sherman is very smart.  

I just think it is disingenuous of him when he affects his "street thug" identity.  At times he acts offended that a Stanford-educated African American like himself is treated like a street thug while still using his "street voice" when he wants some "street cred".
Reply/Quote
A lot of thugs are intelligent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 10:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: A lot of thugs are intelligent.

Completely false
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Gohards Wrote: Completely false

Many violent people are educated. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I still don't like Sherman.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 03:15 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Many violent people are educated. 

Gohards vs. Go Cards.  I like it.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 11:52 AM)Harmening Wrote: Gohards vs. Go Cards.  I like it.   Tongue

Lets get ready to rumble !...........lol

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 03:15 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Many violent people are educated. 

Actually thats prolly true. They say serial killers are typically thru the roof intelligent 
Reply/Quote
I work in the criminal justice system.

Most violent criminals are not very smart. Some are intelligent, but compared to the general population most are not as smart.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I work in the criminal justice system.

Most violent criminals are not very smart.  Some are intelligent, but compared to the general population most are not as smart.

Will agree most are not. But there still many who are. The founder of KKK was a judge The founders of Black Panthers is well educated as well. 

There are many examples. Plus even though I do not work in criminal justice system. Grew up with many thugs, some are quite bright. 

Never once said that all were.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Almost all NFL players who turn violent outside the lines have been educated too.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote