Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!!
Richard Sherman was voted as the best corner in the league BY OTHER NFL PLAYERS!

The NFL Network polled NFL players, who voted Sherman as the #11 player in the entire league, and the #1 corner in the entire league, but I'm sure that butt-hurt dork teachers know better than NFL players!

Sherman is a bad-ass!

Hilarious how some people, especially educators, can have their feelings hurt so bad because someone can be smarter than them while also being the best player in the world at what they do!

Even funnier that those same people just look for any ways to try and discredit him, while also overlooking all of the positive things that he's had to overcome in his life, along with the positive differences that he still makes in communities!
(07-02-2015, 12:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Richard Sherman was voted as the best corner in the league BY OTHER NFL PLAYERS!

The NFL Network polled NFL players, who voted Sherman as the #11 player in the entire league, and the #1 corner in the entire league, but I'm sure that butt-hurt dork teachers know better than NFL players!

Sherman is a bad-ass!

Hilarious how some people, especially educators, can have their feelings hurt so bad because someone can be smarter than them while also being the best player in the world at what they do!

Even funnier that those same people just look for any ways to try and discredit him, while also overlooking all of the positive things that he's had to overcome in his life, along with the positive differences that he still makes in communities!

We all get your hate for Pat, but I'm sure he has some of the same qualities as your boy Sherm.

I'm quite sure Pat has overcome several difficulties and has quite a positive impact on his students, making communities better.
I just haven't seen him chest-thump, like Sherman.
(maybe he should)

I know I'm giving you what you want, in responding, but meh...
I've, honestly, come to the conclusion that you cannot be this fixated on the guy, and that you must be a persistent super-troll.
Regardless, I hope you find whatever it is that will satisfy you unquenchable bloodlust.

:heart: Jesus loves you :heart:  but we are generally confused by your actions Confused
They also didn't put Whitworth on the list so that makes the list an effing joke. Anyways give me Revis over him he covers the best WR all the time not just one side of the field.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
(07-02-2015, 12:44 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm quite sure Pat has overcome several difficulties

Except for being a ravens fan. He is still working on overcoming that one.
I can't be the only person that finds it absolutely hilarious that Brad can't say the name Sherman without putting "he's such a badass" somewhere near it.

What a ***** lunatic LOL
(07-02-2015, 12:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Richard Sherman was voted as the best corner in the league BY OTHER NFL PLAYERS!

Sherman is a bad-ass!

Youre screaming at someone as if youre validated. I couldnt really care less about what some nfl players say about their buddies. Its more or less a popularity contest like the pro bowl.

Sherman only plays half the field. You CANT be the best in the nfl when you only play half the field.

P.S. if you could only see how childish and bad your post looks, you would yell at yourself for tarnishing your name that way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-02-2015, 01:48 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I can't be the only person that finds it absolutely hilarious that Brad can't say the name Sherman without putting "he's such a badass" somewhere near it.

What a ***** lunatic LOL

If you see the name Sherman, youre sure to see badass. If you see something about the bengals, youre sure to see how PUMPED he is.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-02-2015, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: P.S. if you could only see how childish and bad your post looks, you would yell at yourself for tarnishing your name that way.

^^This X 10^^
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
What the hell do players know anyway?  They are playing when Sherman is playing.  How often do they see him, or anybody else for that matter?  What? Once every four years?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Adrian Peterson who racked up an incredible 75 yards was voted in.
Enough said
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]

Sherman is a bad-ass!

You have officially lost your damn mind.
So much for protecting your "name"...
The Bengals are gonna destroy Richard Sherman in a couple of months.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-02-2015, 01:48 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I can't be the only person that finds it absolutely hilarious that Brad can't say the name Sherman without putting "he's such a badass" somewhere near it.

What a ***** lunatic LOL

[Image: 571465.jpg]
(07-02-2015, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Youre screaming at someone as if youre validated. I couldnt really care less about what some nfl players say about their buddies. Its more or less a popularity contest like the pro bowl.

Sherman only plays half the field. You CANT be the best in the nfl when you only play half the field.

P.S. if you could only see how childish and bad your post looks, you would yell at yourself for tarnishing your name that way.

I'm not screaming at myself as validated, I'm pointing out how childish Pat is for bad-mouthing Sherman just because he's upset that Sherman is a genius and the best in the world at what he does!

You think you know better than NFL players, too!?

How do you figure that he's not the best because he only plays one side of the field?

He only plays half the field, but the left cornerback (which he plays) is harder than the right because the quarterback doesn't have to throw across his body.

You also do realize that Sherman wants to play both sides of the field but the coaches want him on the left side (offenses right) because it shuts down that entire side of the field, right?

I guess you know more than NFL players, too, and they didn't take that into consideration or didn't realize it?

Sports Illustrated ranked him as the best after last season, but I guess they didn't take that into consideration, either.

So, you're claiming that he's not the best because he doesn't play the easier side of the field?

Childish was Pat being butt-hurt that Sherman's a bad-ass, just like the smart kids who get good grades often don't like the jocks.  Pat has also continued to ignore all of the positive things that Sherman does in the community and to help kids, as well as the way he was brought up all pointing to him being a high-character guy and someone that wouldn't cheat.
(07-02-2015, 05:44 PM)Harmening Wrote: You have officially lost your damn mind.
So much for protecting your "name"...

lol!

How do you figure?!

I point out that Pat stated that Sherman wasn't the best corner in the game (fact), when NFL players, who know the game and how good players are better than any of us (fact), voted Sherman as the best corner in the game (fact).

Those are all FACTS, so please tell me how that qualifies as me losing my mind.
(07-02-2015, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Those are all FACTS, so please tell me how that qualifies as me losing my mind.

Because you won't shut up about it. You hold onto grudges longer than anyone I know.
(07-02-2015, 07:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: Because you won't shut up about it. You hold onto grudges longer than anyone I know.

You do realize that Pat posted a quote from me from a year and a half ago like it somehow was a crushing blow to me, right? Yet you say I'm the one that brings up past things?

Also, this really isn't about a grudge, it's about just showing how bad that thread was with concrete proof this time.

As far as my other grudge (Fred), he keeps lying and throwing out bullshit because he refuses to ever admit he was wrong.

It's a new one in the other thread, though, because now he's claiming that me calling him a liar was about the Shroud of Turin thread and that the Chemotherapy one was sarcasm, which makes no sense, but I guess he keeps throwing shit against the wall and hopes that some will finally stick.
You. Are. Beyond. Help.
(07-02-2015, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Those are all FACTS, so please tell me how that qualifies as me losing my mind.

Uhhh, I don't know.  Because they aren't facts, they are opinions.  
Damn dude, you are f---in' bonkers.
(07-02-2015, 08:12 PM)Harmening Wrote: Uhhh, I don't know.  Because they aren't facts, they are opinions.  
Damn dude, you are f---in' bonkers.

Well, they agree with Brad's opinion, therefore they're now "facts".

Get yer FACTS straight ya jerk!

Ninja
(07-02-2015, 09:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Well, they agree with Brad's opinion, therefore they're now "facts".

Get yer FACTS straight ya jerk!

Ninja

BAD ASS!!!