Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shocking new report: 7 refugees might be trans & 1 pooped in a German phone booth
(01-26-2016, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It only becomes smack talk when you make it about the posters instead of the topics.    

Too many people around here  want to try and smear posters and disrupt any possible discussion on anything certain posters make a thread or comment on .... then we spend 2-3 pages talking about why someone is attacking the poster.    

if we spent a week not attacking any posters and just stuck to the thread topics we would all have a lot of fun.   Then we could just not post if  a thread was going a direction we weren't in agreement with or if we said our peace and moved along.    

If we actually did that I would tone down my spicey language since it would mean we would all be respecting one another's views and positions.

Yes, but then we'd have to talk about FACTS and not OPINIONS.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-26-2016, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It only becomes smack talk when you make it about the posters instead of the topics.    

Too many people around here  want to try and smear posters and disrupt any possible discussion on anything certain posters make a thread or comment on .... then we spend 2-3 pages talking about why someone is attacking the poster.    

if we spent a week not attacking any posters and just stuck to the thread topics we would all have a lot of fun.   Then we could just not post if  a thread was going a direction we weren't in agreement with or if we said our peace and moved along.    

If we actually did that I would tone down my spicey language since it would mean we would all be respecting one another's views and positions.

[Image: 988.gif]