JIM NANTZ ACTUALLY SAID IT!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Was secretly rooting for him to say legs Benedict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
He's a real weapon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way the Bengals are in the Super Bowl with any other kicker not named Tucker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:18 PM)maclanta Wrote: Was secretly rooting for him to say  legs Benedict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant stop calling him that. It just stuck for me.
Reply/Quote
Two nicknames the board should agree on:

Shooter McPhearson

Joe Brrrr
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:01 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No way the Bengals are in the Super Bowl with any other kicker not named Tucker.

Imagine actually thinking he wasn’t worth a 5th round pick…

Reply/Quote
Broke a record for most field goals in a post season without a miss. These dudes are breaking records every week.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Two nicknames the board should agree on:

Shooter McPhearson

Joe Brrrr

Agreed.

Both are top notch, and sanctioned by their teammates for use.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Rams kicker couldn't reach a 54 yarder and wide right. Evan Mcpherson is going to win us a superbowl, he's already gotten us here.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m still drunk but I will say. If a kicker was to ever win MVP this should be the year.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:31 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The Rams kicker couldn't reach a 54 yarder and wide right. Evan Mcpherson is going to win us a superbowl, he's already gotten us here.

That was a pitiful attempt.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That was a pitiful attempt.

Randy Bullock like.
Reply/Quote
I dunno. I like McFearsome. He prefers Money Mac. If he keeps winning games, call him wahtever.
Reply/Quote
Imagine this Burrow/Evan combo long term. Dude just has to get around the 45 to get a higher chance of points than other teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:35 AM)Benton Wrote: I dunno. I like McFearsome. He prefers Money Mac. If he keeps winning games, call him wahtever.

Whatever is the stupidest suggestion ever
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
what about wahtever
Reply/Quote
I never thought in my wildest dreams a picture of our kicker celebrating a game winning FG with his mom would choke me up, but this season has been full of surprises.

[Image: xu0xs3m07xe81.jpg]

Reply/Quote