Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooter or MoneyMac
Bill Hemmer just asked Shooter which he preferred, Shooter or Money Mac on his show with Dana Perino. He said he doesn't care what people call him, they can call him Evan if they want. Still no questions about Legs Benedict.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think Shooter is the best. The video of Harris and Huber jumping over with finger guns sold me.
Reply/Quote
It’s Shooter. That’s the nickname that his team has given him, so it shall be.

Money Mac was really bad to begin with (sorry to whoever picked that one).
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The mic'd up locked it in for me. And not only do I call him Shooter, I say it like they did in that video because it makes me laugh every time.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, the point is, he was getting national exposure on Fox News. Not the QB, the kicker.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bill Hemmer just asked Shooter which he preferred, Shooter or Money Mac on his show with Dana Perino. He said he doesn't care what people call him, they can call him Evan if they want. Still no questions about Legs Benedict.... Hilarious

McFEARLESS

Apparently this time... HUBER looked back and Said looks like we going to the Superbowl right before the kick
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: McFEARLESS

Apparently this time... HUBER looked back and Said looks like we going to the Superbowl right before the kick

I gotta see where you seen this I'm thirsty for that content lol
Reply/Quote
The team has dubbed him shooter so I'm good with that.
Reply/Quote
I'm really surprised McDonald's hasn't picked up on it to make McShooter samiches..  It's a natural..  Cool Huber and Harris could get in on the commercials too..  You know these guys are all going to be in commercials especially if they win and especially if they win with a 50+ yard FG..  Who Dey Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't like Shooter because Shooter McGavin was a jerk that eats pieces of shit for breakfast and lost a golf tournament to an over grown child. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't like Shooter because Shooter McGavin was a jerk that eats pieces of shit for breakfast and lost a golf tournament to an over grown child.  :)

You must watch some strange stuff on TV..A shit eating shooter? ewwwww..  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I think Shooter exemplifies this team. It's fun to them! They put in the work during the week and Sunday is fun day! The comradery of this team is off the charts right now!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: You must watch some strange stuff on TV..A shit eating shooter? ewwwww..  Sick

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Shooter, Clark says so.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Very interesting. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Well, well. If Evan starts producing Money Mac gear, then Money Mac it is!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bill Hemmer just asked Shooter which he preferred, Shooter or Money Mac on his show with Dana Perino. He said he doesn't care what people call him, they can call him Evan if they want. Still no questions about Legs Benedict.... Hilarious

I actually liked "Legatron" but "Money Mac" seems to be taking root. Everyone seems to be calling him that now...
Hes already a famous legend in his rookie yr. Wow 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:34 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I actually liked "Legatron" but "Money Mac" seems to be taking root. Everyone seems to be calling him that now...
Hes already a famous legend in his rookie yr. Wow 

When you think about it, Money Mac is potentially too young to get a Legatron reference.
Reply/Quote

No need to question perfection.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote