Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should Burrow Refuse To Play For Bengals
Nope.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Hell no. Where did this shit come from??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 09:42 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Hell no. Where did this shit come from??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm no mod but a post this dumb (the OP) should be like a freaking week ban.  
Reply/Quote
First and foremost I'm a Bengal's fan like it or not. There have been many a day I wanted to change teams, but I've never been able to do it so why should I hope any player would want to jump ship? The way I've always felt once a player leaves for another franchise I'm done with them...period. I'm the same way with the Reds as well. They go elsewhere the ONLY thing I hope happens to them is dismal failure at every turn. No super bowls, no playoffs, no big contracts, just misery and their name fades to nothing in my mind.. end of story.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2021, 12:42 AM)grampahol Wrote: First and foremost I'm a Bengal's fan like it or not. There have been many a day I wanted to change teams, but I've never been able to do it so why should I hope any player would want to jump ship? The way I've always felt once a player leaves for another franchise I'm done with them...period. I'm the same way with the Reds as well. They go elsewhere the ONLY thing I hope happens to them is dismal failure at every turn. No super bowls, no playoffs, no big contracts, just misery and their name fades to nothing in my mind.. end of story.

I'm pretty much like that for players that leave on their own. Players like Eifert, who simply don't get resigned, and go elsewhere I wish all the best luck to.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2021, 12:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm pretty much like that for players that leave on their own. Players like Eifert, who simply don't get resigned, and go elsewhere I wish all the best luck to.

Tyler Eifert could've re-signed for pennies. He left of his own volition.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 12:15 PM)John Shaft Wrote: That's a clown question bro !
Aside your feeding off of talking head and opponents social media traffic, what about Burrows character or statements would give you that idea ?
I hear Steeler fans say what you state. That's because they're concerned about they're own QB situation with an aging Ben due 41 million this season.
Remember, KC didn't win the Super Bowl till they just won their first.

FYI: SB 4 didn't just happen...

(02-13-2021, 10:38 PM)TheFan Wrote: I'm no mod but a post this dumb (the OP) should be like a freaking week ban.  

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2021, 01:49 PM)kevin Wrote: but away from Bengal Fan Sites, many football fans non Bengal think the worst thing that could have happened to Burrow was Bengals. 
Only the complete morons
Last two Bengal QBs combined for 5 Pro Bowl selections and 7 playoff seasons.
There are certainly better teams for QBs than the Bengals. but it is stupid to act like this is some sort of graveyard for QBs.
Reply/Quote