Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should LaFell be re-signed?
No problem keeping him, but I would hope they grab a real deep threat in the draft and not just a developmental player they hope can take over.. I like Core, but I don't necessarily see him as a long term #2 solution.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely for the right price. He's a proven vet capable of stepping in and contributing. People talk about him disappearing but Dalton can't complete passes while he's digging the mud out of his face mask.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 03:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Absolutely for the right price. He's a proven vet capable of stepping in and contributing. People talk about him disappearing but Dalton can't complete passes while he's digging the mud out of his face mask.

If anything you keep him cause he is proven and as insurance and/or depth in case Core does not pan out.
Reply/Quote
I'd bring him back at slightly more than what he's getting now. He may not be a superstar number 2 wr, but he's a nice 3rd or 4th option behind Green, Eifert, and possibly Boyd next year.
Reply/Quote