Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should all white people be tracked?
I read an interesting study about terrorists attacks in the United states since 9-11. White Supremacists, anti-government fanatics, and other non-muslim extremists have killed almost TWICE as many people (48) than radical jihadist Muslims (26). Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks compared to 7 by Islamic militants. These numbers do not include mass killings with not apparent political motive. From the African American church in Charleston, to a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, to random police officers in Las Vegas, to 4 Jews in Portland, white supremacist have been quietly murdering many more people than Muslims over the last decade.

Also in a recent survey where 382 police and sheriff's offices across the country were asked to list the three biggest threats of from "vioent extremists" in their jurisdiction 74% listed "anti-government" while only 39% listed "jihad inspired". And right now we have a group of these armed extremists illegally occupying government property in what looks like could be a fight to the death.

So my question is "What should be done?"

is it time to make all white people wear ankle bracelets?
How much freedom do we want to give up? That will always be the question.

But fear wins votes. And its easier to sell fear of someone different than you.

Always has been.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
So by white people we mean extreme Christians?

Extremism know no race.

I'm not sure there are atheists or agnostics who have a horse in this race and Christians seems to be the most vocal in this country.
(01-28-2016, 11:46 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So by white people we mean extreme Christians?

Extremism know no race.

I'm not sure there are atheists or agnostics who have a horse in this race and Christians seems to be the most vocal in this country.

I don't think ALL white supremacists and anti-government extremists are Christian.  It seems that a large percentage of them are, but I am sure there are a few atheists and agnostics among them.  I know many people who reject government also reject religion.
(01-28-2016, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I read an interesting study about terrorists attacks in the United states since 9-11.  White Supremacists, anti-government fanatics, and other non-muslim extremists have killed almost TWICE as many people (48) than radical jihadist Muslims (26).  Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks compared to 7 by Islamic militants.  These numbers do not include mass killings with not apparent political motive.  From the African American church in Charleston, to a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, to random police officers in Las Vegas, to 4 Jews in Portland, white supremacist have been quietly murdering many more people than Muslims over the last decade.

Also in a recent survey where 382 police and sheriff's offices across the country were asked to list the three biggest threats of from "vioent extremists" in their jurisdiction 74% listed "anti-government" while only 39% listed "jihad inspired".  And right now we have a group of these armed extremists illegally occupying government property in what looks like could be a fight to the death.

Where's the 3k killed from 9/11?

Edit: Oh I see, you started your count after that. Rolleyes

Can you please provide a link for your numbers?
I know that 2 muslim snipers alone killed a total of 22 people.
Nidal Hassan killed 13.
The 5 in Chattanooga.

Sorry, but your source seems a little off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-28-2016, 11:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Where's the 3k killed from 9/11?

Or we can talk percentages.

Because I never hear how more white people are shot by police.  Because that doesn't fit the agenda.
(01-28-2016, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think ALL white supremacists and anti-government extremists are Christian.  It seems that a large percentage of them are, but I am sure there are a few atheists and agnostics among them.  I know many people who reject government also reject religion.

Yeah I can see that. Some people just have hatred for just about everything. The Agnostics and the Athiests I do know have very little interest in religion (Especially organized religion.) and see it as a tool for manipulation but none of them would hate anyone for following what they believe or belittle them for it.

I think the key word regardless of who you are is extremism. If you're so extremely into your religion of your beliefs that you close your mind to any opposing views I think you're getting to extremism. Then it just breeds from there once those people start feeding off of each other it leads to hostility.

I think in this country it's mainly fueled by extreme Christianity and fear. Just look at the republicans both of their top candidates have campaigns were the foundation is based on fear. History shows it can be fueled by anything though but fear is almost always a constant.
(01-28-2016, 11:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Where's the 3k killed from 9/11?

I also left out the hundreds killed by Tim McVeigh.  If I was just picking a random date to fit my agenda I would have gone back to include him.  

I started after 9-11 because everyone agrees that is when things changed.  Before then there was no fear of terrorism in america.  After 9-11 we all became aware of the threat and started putting an emphasis on preventing it.   

9-11 was also the point in time that people started using the fear of terror attacks to influence policy decisions.
(01-28-2016, 12:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Or we can talk percentages.

Because I never hear how more white people are shot by police.  Because that doesn't fit the agenda.

And you are also probably unaware that the same percentage of black people use illegal drugs as white people, but the percentage of blacks in jail over it is twice as high as white people.

People only hear the numbers that they want to hear.
(01-28-2016, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And you are also probably unaware that the same percentage of black people use illegal drugs as white people, but the percentage of blacks in jail over it is twice as high as white people.

People only hear the numbers that they want to hear.

I didn't start a thread blatantly ignoring percentages, so don't lecture me "counselor"

And we probably don't want to label gang violence domestic terrorism, because then we'd just be back to profiling blacks and Hispanics....AmmIRight?
Did that article you read also mention the Islamic terrorists acts that were thwarted since 9/11?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Sad how you self loathers still keep trying to give Islamic radicals a pass because white people do bad things too.

Adding the 30 or so Islamic terrorist attacks from WIKI that were thwarted to the column on the left (in the link below), can you point the one stark difference between these two besides the obvious?

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

Also not mentioned in the WIKI link were the two Muzzies killed after attempting to shoot up a Mohammad art gallery in Texas.
(01-28-2016, 01:18 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I didn't start a thread blatantly ignoring percentages, so don't lecture me "counselor"

And we probably don't want to label gang violence domestic terrorism, because then we'd just be back to profiling blacks and Hispanics....AmmIRight?

shhhhhhhhhhh

You racist.

Attn Fred:

Nidal Hassan killed 13.
The 5 in Chattanooga.
3 From Boston Marathon
14 from the Christmas Party

My total tally from my link is:
89 killed and 334 injured since 9/11.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
(01-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: Did that article you read also mention the Islamic terrorists acts that were thwarted since 9/11?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Sad how you self loathers still keep trying to give Islamic radicals a pass because white people do bad things too.

Adding the 30 or so Islamic terrorist attacks from WIKI that were thwarted to the column on the left (in the link below), can you point the one stark difference between these two besides the obvious?

Who are you talking to? You didn't quote anyone but you are calling people loathers.

If you're gonna call people out at least have the metal to direct your message to them instead of just blindly coming in and swinging.
(01-28-2016, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I read an interesting study about terrorists attacks in the United states since 9-11.  White Supremacists, anti-government fanatics, and other non-muslim extremists have killed almost TWICE as many people (48) than radical jihadist Muslims (26).  Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks compared to 7 by Islamic militants.  These numbers do not include mass killings with not apparent political motive.  From the African American church in Charleston, to a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, to random police officers in Las Vegas, to 4 Jews in Portland, white supremacist have been quietly murdering many more people than Muslims over the last decade.

Also in a recent survey where 382 police and sheriff's offices across the country were asked to list the three biggest threats of from "vioent extremists" in their jurisdiction 74% listed "anti-government" while only 39% listed "jihad inspired".  And right now we have a group of these armed extremists illegally occupying government property in what looks like could be a fight to the death.

I've seen a story like this flying around on facebook a lot recently. 

The one I read strangely didn't include how many people were killed because of African American violence  Mellow Admittedly the title was "white males are the greatest danger to US" or something along those lines. Almost like they knew the numbers wouldn't fit their narrative. 

Edit: I see this has already been brought up.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(01-28-2016, 01:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: shhhhhhhhhhh

You racist.

Attn Fred:

Nidal Hassan killed 13.
The 5 in Chattanooga.
3 From Boston Marathon
14 from the Christmas Party

My total tally from my link is:
89 killed and 334 injured since 9/11.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

And now we will argue about if we have to know the religion of every killer or if they are killing in the name of their religion.

Useless stuff...round and round we go.

We can't track everyone just in case they are "evil".  Doesn't matter if they are black/white/yellow/red.

Right now we focus on Muslims.  In 20 years we'll shift to focus on something else.

And we'll pat ourselves on the back for being "proactive" and all the attempts we stopped by "them"...no matter who "they" are.

And round and round we go.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-28-2016, 11:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Can you please provide a link for your numbers?
Nidal Hassan killed 13.
The 5 in Chattanooga.

Sorry, but your source seems a little off.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE !!

Due to "white privilege", the majority of white people purchase new cars and phones.
This means they are a piece of cake to track.
ThumbsUp
(01-28-2016, 02:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html

Good.
Now follow the link of his source.

Violent Jihadist attacks
Right Wing

Since the original article was done on 6/24/2015 (past 6 months) there has been an additional
19 Violent Jihadist attacks and 0 Far Right wing attacks since.

I don't know why he's not including the 2 Muslim Snipers.
John Allen Muhammad
Lee Boyd Malvo

Muhammad joined the Nation of Islam in 1987.
Father and son portrait of Malvo and Muhammad. "We will kill them all. Jihad."

At the 2006 trial of Muhammad, Malvo testified that the aim of the killing spree was to kidnap children for the purpose of extorting money from the government and to "set up a camp to train children how to terrorize cities", with the ultimate goal being to "shut things down" across the United States.

That would be 22 more kills

Sounds legit to me.
(01-28-2016, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That would be 22 more kills

Sounds legit to me.

I noticed you neglected to exclude workplace violence....when you do that, it's like white people 48-0
Rotobea Wrote:GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE !!

Due to "white privilege", the majority of white people purchase new cars and phones.
This means they are a piece of cake to track.
ThumbsUp

Hey come on don't mess up their we can't track people argument.