Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should be quiet around here for the next few months.....
With all the proclamations of "I'm done", "I'll never watch again", "II hope Burrow retires" etc etc etc. I expect to see some of you never again around here..... been nice talking to ya.

Me, I'll be here this week, and the next, because this is my team. I wish Burrow a speedy recovery and look forward to him having a strong camp next season. Along with all our new draft picks.... we're picking 3rd overall most likely.
Reply/Quote
ok
Reply/Quote
Still waiting on coach Taylor’s greatness you predicted. Because with any other QB besides Joe Burrow his team has looked like the Bad News Bears.

Can’t wait to move on from this clown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still waiting on coach Taylor’s greatness you predicted. Because with any other QB besides Joe Burrow his team has looked like the Bad News Bears.

I though you already moved on?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still waiting on coach Taylor’s greatness you predicted. Because with any other QB besides Joe Burrow his team has looked like the Bad News Bears.

That's me

I'm not done with the Bengals I'm just done with the ZT led Bengals.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are my team too, but you have to admit, watching the rest of this season is going to be like watching paint dry.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The Bengals are my team too, but you have to admit, watching the rest of this season is going to be like watching paint dry.

Don’t watch them. Fans really need to get out and enjoy there sundays the rest of the year
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The Bengals are my team too, but you have to admit, watching the rest of this season is going to be like watching paint dry.

I wish Doela... Doela... Doelahowever you spell it was still here. Would be more interested in seeing him under center then Finley.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My concern is that the front office will keep most if not all the coaches due to all the injuries. I have supported Taylor and liked him as a person until the last two weeks. Run the ball and protect the rookie until you can upgrade personnel. Acknowledge the problem at least in private and adapt.

Front office needs to fire the several coaches except Simmons. Cut dead weight of players and infuse more talent. Get Sewell.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

Yeah, Finley's going to have to take a miraculous leap to keep us in any of these games.  He's flat out bad.  I hate quitting on games before they kick off, but winning a single game from here on out seems pretty unrealistic.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:16 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Don’t watch them. Fans really need to get out and enjoy there sundays the rest of the year

Oh, I'll probably still watch and come to appreciate what Burrow brought to the team more and more as the weeks go by.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I though you already moved on?

Did I say that? I said I was done watching the games for the year.

Anymore good predictions to go along with your one about Taylor?

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, Finley's going to have to take a miraculous leap to keep us in any of these games.  He's flat out bad.  I hate quitting on games before they kick off, but winning a single game from here on out seems pretty unrealistic.

Do we really want to win any more games and lose picking 2nd or 3rd in the draft. We know we have Burrow, let's get Sewell, and then pick high in the rest of the rounds as well. Finley is just what we need at QB for the rest of the season. Chess, not checkers.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: With all the proclamations of "I'm done", "I'll never watch again", "II  hope Burrow retires" etc etc etc. I expect to see some of you never again around here..... been nice talking to ya.

Me, I'll be here this week, and the next, because this is my team. I wish Burrow a speedy recovery and look forward to him having a strong camp next season. Along with all our new draft picks.... we're picking 3rd overall most likely.
Who gives a **** what you do? You really had to create a ret@rded thread for this BS??
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:16 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Don’t watch them. Fans really need to get out and enjoy there sundays the rest of the year

Actually they need to stay in. There’s a bit of an issue going on out there if you haven’t noticed...

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Who gives a **** what you do? You really had to create a ret@rded thread for this BS??

Pot, meet kettle.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do we really want to win any more games and lose picking 2nd or 3rd in the draft. We know we have Burrow, let's get Sewell, and then pick high in the rest of the rounds as well. Finley is just what we need at QB for the rest of the season. Chess, not checkers.

You are 100% wrong.. The losing culture is never gonna change around  here.  We lost the last 30 years. Do you really think this Mickey mouse front office is gonna build a contender?? Lol They got lucky a few drafts and still blew it... Nothing says be optimistic right now. Nothing...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do we really want to win any more games and lose picking 2nd or 3rd in the draft. We know we have Burrow, let's get Sewell, and then pick high in the rest of the rounds as well. Finley is just what we need at QB for the rest of the season. Chess, not checkers.

Absolutely not, lol.  

It's just not going to be a lot of fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Pot, meet kettle.

When have I created a thread to toot my own horn!??
Reply/Quote
Congrats on being able to put up with endless amounts of failure and act like everyone else should just stick around and support a product put out by an incompetent owner, front office, and coaching staff year after year with the same results.

We literally just had our #1 overall pick injured due to the incompetence of this teams front office. Every casual fan could see that the Oline was not anywhere near sufficient and they did next to nothing to address it in the off-season outside of a backup OG and a 6th round pick with the coaches reassuring us that Jordan and Hart were more than enough.

People have a right to be upset, people have a right to stop watching until some real changes happen, and people have the right to do exactly what your doing and continue to support a product that is clearly lacking. I'll check out the scores and highlights but why should people continue to support an owner who clearly doesn't value winning games.

But hey I guess we can just say "There's always next year, let's get an early draft pick and that'll change it all!" It's been a habit of our fan base for the last 30 years.
Reply/Quote